3

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 3 Zombie Apocalypse, 3

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 3: The Zombie Apocalypse, 3

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The woman outside the door looked like she was in her thirties, exhausted, Wen Zhu stumbled after opening the door, she couldn't react for a while, Wen Zhu dragged her into the house and closed the door again.

"Welcome to Taoyuan, we are a commissary, do you need anything?" Wen Zhu let go of his hand very neatly and said to her.

She has never opened a store, she can only follow the cat and the tiger, and her attitude is not very service. Wen Zhu almost forgot how to smile, and felt that she couldn't be too demanding of herself, she just opened a store, and she didn't change her personality. Moreover, after the end of the world, everyone has experienced a lot, and the vigilance is very strong, and if a character like the smiling tiger is not convincing enough personality, he will be wary of wherever he goes.

Even so, when she heard the three words of the commissary, the woman who was sobbing was stunned and didn't believe it: "What are you selling?"

She didn't believe it, but she didn't want to offend Wen Zhu. Because Wen Zhu looks weird, clean, tall, strong, short-haired, and still very young, can she be an ordinary person? Even if she buys and sells, this woman will grit her teeth and accept it, without touching the bottom line, buying anything is better than death, right?

Wen Zhu motioned for her to look at the counter, and the woman followed and was stunned: "This, so much to eat!!

She looked at Wen Zhu anxiously: "Do you really want to sell it?" How to buy?! I, what can I buy it with?

After money becomes waste paper, people are more likely to barter, and the trouble with this exchange is that both buyers and sellers must recognize the value of the goods on both sides and really need them. Fortunately, everyone quickly discovered that the crystal nucleus in the brains of some zombies has many functions, so the crystal nucleus has the effect of currency to a certain extent. The woman took out her pocket and took out a first-class crystal nucleus: "I exchange it for it, is it okay?"

She wasn't sure that Wen Zhu could really see a first-level crystal nucleus.

Wen Zhu asked the system and motioned for her to follow her to the cash register: "Put the crystal nucleus in the box of the cash register, and I'll get you a card."

The woman hesitated for a moment, looked at the instant noodles, then at the bucket with hot water written on it, and put the crystal nucleus in. Wen Zhu went to the back of the machine to operate, and spit out a card in the card slot. The card is the same size as the bank card, and there is also a magnetic strip at the bottom, and there are two words Taoyuan on it, and there are several peach blossoms in the background. On the other side is the name of the card issuer and the remaining points.

Du Fang, with a point balance of 100.

It's amazing.,The line of points is fluorescent green.,It's very technological.,Like the color of the code in the sci-fi blockbuster.,Flashing and flashing.,The texture is different from the rest of the card.。