44

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 44 Zombie Apocalypse, 44

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 44: The Zombie Apocalypse, 44

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The concept of trial operation is not unfamiliar, but according to the current situation, it is certainly impossible to say that it is not to leave room for improvement. Wen Zhu thinks he is a businessman, what are the characteristics of a businessman?

The geese plucked their feathers, collected money everywhere, and asked for prices all over the sky. She pondered for a moment, without any extra emotion: "Yes, but you have to follow my rules."

Zheng Hongzhuo was a little surprised: "I don't know what Boss Wen's rules are?"

Wen Zhu looked directly at him: "If the trial operation is successful, then of course everyone has a discussion." But if it doesn't work, your base needs to pay me for the trial opening fee. Well...... Just 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei.

This amount is not much, but it is also a lot, and it is hundreds of thousands of points converted, how many things does she have to sell to sell hundreds of thousands? Zheng Hongzhuo knew that she was ruthless, and he felt speechless at this time. But he actually supported the opening, and immediately just made a hesitant appearance, not very opposed in his heart.

But if he agrees so quickly, I'm afraid it will be difficult to explain to his subordinates, so he has to perform a dilemma.

Wang Bin was really angry: "Boss Wen is really a lion's mouth, 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei, is it worth it to buy your meals?"

He went out to make trouble and fell into the hands of the enemy with his fox friends and dogs, and the ransom fee was only 70! Moreover, this woman did that too! It can be said that since Wang Xiaolong met her, Wang Bin has not encountered a good thing.

Wen Zhu didn't really want to fight with people, but Wang Bin's words made her feel that she couldn't say anything without refutation: "Then I'll give you 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei, and you can take care of everyone's seven-day diet in this base?"

Wang Bin was suddenly dumbfounded. Wen Zhuming is unreasonable, but this is the biggest truth. Everyone knows that she is asking for a high price, but where can she buy what she offers if she goes somewhere else with her asking price?

Although I don't know that Wen Zhu is backed by the system, it is everyone's consensus that she must have made money, but people do a unique business, and other bases can't catch up with the unlimited supply of water and electricity, so it's a waste of effort to break with her. Wang Bin was not so easy to be beaten back by a few words, and immediately sneered: "I can't buy it, but whether this asking price is high or not, I can still see it, Boss Wen, in business, you bid, of course, let others lower the price..."

Wen Zhu Yin and Yang said strangely: "Deputy Commander Wang, you feel sorry for your son, we all understand, but in order to vent your personal anger against me, are you worthy of the others who accompanied you in the meeting, and worthy of the base?" What is private is private... Then again, Deputy Commander Wang, haven't you apologized to me yet? Like your son, do you think it's normal to pry someone's door in the middle of the night?