92

Pinellia novel

Chapter 92 92 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 92

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 91 91 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 91

Next Chapter: Chapter 93 93 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 93

Chapter 92 92 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 92

◎ Barbecue, chili paste, outdoor dining ◎

Since Taoyuan has become larger and larger, Wenzhu’s private living space has also become larger. Now it has become a courtyard, and it has no connection with other shops. It can only be entered through the reserved back door of any shop - of course, only Wenzhu has the authority.

In fact, Wenzhu originally had a suite of the highest standard in a five-star hotel, with even more amenities, but Wenzhu was still more accustomed to living here. She can come and go as she pleases, and can go to the gym there every day to exercise, swim, and strengthen her body. Although the system said no, she persisted, at least feeling more in control of her life and body.

If he didn't want to cook or eat what he had, Wenzhu would go to the hotel restaurant to eat. She values ​​​​strengthening her body and her appetite. Maybe it was because he had been a ghost for a while. Wenzhu liked everything related to living. A long time ago, Wenzhu still had taboos and likes and dislikes, but now she only feels grateful when she eats anything that has been cooked well.

Coconut worms, roasted earthworms, boiled eggs in child urine still won't work.

Within the scope of possibility, Wenzhudu had nothing to choose from. She took a shower, changed into her pajamas and walked out of the room. A pergola was set up in the yard, and the wooden table below was already set with a pot-proof mat, barbecue platter, charcoal stove and grate. Wenzhu first poured himself a large glass of cold beer, took a frothy sip, and then started to barbecue.

She was grilling meat while chatting with the system: "When I understand people's sins, I often feel that it is not without reason that people in the past were able to study so many punishments. Although these corporal punishments are mainly sins, not the yardstick of justice. ."

The system was very interested: "How do you say it?"

It is not as inexperienced as it was when it was just bound to Wenzhu. It seems to have rich work experience, but in fact it has been tricked by its partner and has never seen the world, but it still likes to talk to Wenzhu. Understand humans.

Wen Zhu flipped the grilled pork belly slices with chopsticks, and the aroma disturbed her thinking. After thinking for a while, Wen Zhu found what she wanted to say: "I want to say that although I am also a violent person, I actually always feel that, People who cannot control themselves and still want to use violence to gain happiness in an orderly world are a bit of a cancer of humanity." The

system said: "Well, there is such a view. But another view is not that, Do humans inherently have animal nature? There is no need to place too much trust in the so-called human nature and morality. But I feel like you are not someone who likes to chat about philosophy and human nature. Is it because of what happened today?"

Wenzhu brushed oil on the grate and sprinkled the ingredients. Nodding: "Yes. I am the one who uses a scalpel to remove tumors, and I am the one who agrees that people have animal nature. You know, in the world I used to live in, when it was peaceful, there were endless cases of this kind. Domestic violence is not actually considered a crime. He is so vicious that even killing one person is not considered the worst. Real evil is always present in human nature..."