12

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 12 Zombie Apocalypse, 12

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 12: The Zombie Apocalypse, 12

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Mao Miaomiao made herself a bowl of red dates and longan millet porridge, took two sauce meat buns, and then served a bowl of meat noodles, took chopsticks and iron spoons, and took two tea eggs, went to the seat and set up a dry rice posture, glanced at the cash register, seemed to be smiling, and there was no fluctuation in her heart.

Jiang Qianqian sat down beside her, and pushed Mao Miaomiao's waist without a trace, her eyes full of hatred. Mao Miaomiao moved very much to avoid her hand, the corners of her lips tightened, peeled off a tea egg and put it in her bowl. Liu Ji, who was sitting on the other side of Jiang Qianqian, looked at the cash register and then at Mao Miaomiao, and softly dissuaded his girlfriend: "Miaomiao doesn't want to forget it."

They couldn't see the reaction of Wen Zhu sitting at the cash register, but Jiang Qianqian knew it in her heart, and sneered: "It's strange that the boss can take a fancy to him, what's wrong with our Miaomiao?" It is better to be a man or to recognize the reality. Miaomiao, think about it, everyone has been together for four years..."

Mao Miaomiao didn't say a word, stuffed noodles in a big gulp, and turned a deaf ear to her good friend's words. Jiang Qianqian's painstaking persuasion touched a soft nail, and none of the two people who wanted to match gave face, so she couldn't help frowning: "Forget it, I don't care about you."

No matter what she said, she was actually still muttering, and when she heard Mao Miaomiao's brows furrowing more and more, all that lingered in her mind were Jiang Qianqian's rotten words. What I'm also doing for your good, what else do you have to pick at this time, what Qian Xin is actually not bad, everyone has been living together for more than four years, and they are already a family...

Mao Miaomiao's face was gloomy, she put the noodle bowl that had finished drinking the soup on the table, turned her head and looked at Jiang Qianqian coldly: "Did you say enough?" I'm your friend, not your tool, so why do you think you're doing it for my good, and I'm going to listen to you? I don't deserve to find a favorite?

Seeing the escalation of the contradiction, Liu Ji hurriedly came forward and said to the mud: "Don't be angry, Miaomiao, Qianqian is wrong, she thinks so much and doesn't respect your opinion, it's wrong, but she doesn't have a bad heart..."

Mao Miaomiao has experienced such a scene, so she simply picked up the huge dinner plate, moved directly to the table farthest away from the couple, and sat down to eat again.

Jiang Qianqian hadn't said enough, she was not satisfied, Mao Miaomiao's outburst made her also raise her eyebrows, stood up and said loudly: "Liu Ji! Which side of the hell are you? Mao Miaomiao, don't think you..."

Liu Ji pulled her hard, signaling the impatient Jiang Qianqian to look at the cash register, Jiang Qianqian turned her head and saw Qian Xin walking back with a stupid face. Seeing Mao Miaomiao sitting far away, he frowned slightly, but he didn't say anything, and he didn't mean to invite her to sit over again, and sat down opposite the couple with disappointment written on his face: "She told me to get out, otherwise she will screw my head off."