74

Chapter 74 74 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 74

◎Marriage problems◎

Due to the scarcity of women and the trend of stability shown in Taoyuan, many far-sighted people believe that it is time to consider the quality of life for the rest of their lives, that is, to prepare to start a family. The most stable family is a combination of parents and children, and if you want children, you must first have a wife.

So during this period of time, there were actually some pink love bubbles in the sky above Taoyuan, but this kind of love is also composed of three elements: hormonal attraction, consideration of practical interests, and living together. The difference is simply the proportion of these three elements in a relationship.

If the key were placed on the previous marriage market, Ma Linlin would not have an advantage. But now the situation is different. The Ma Linlin trio is obviously headed by her, and this group is a very powerful team. If you marry her, you will have a wife, maybe children, and even two more powerful people in an instant. Brother-in-law, who wouldnt want to?

Ma Linlin didn't want to.

She has two brothers, and both of them have gone through the test of life and death. They have deep feelings and intertwined interests. It is a very stable relationship. The three of them have decided to register as a family account, and they have already agreed that if anyone gets married and starts a family, they will be separated from this family account. Because a person can only have one family relationship at the same time, which means that this family account is actually an economic relationship, so even if you divide and merge at will, you still need to choose carefully.

Of course, a small family is not suitable to be mixed with a big family. When Ma Linlin discussed this with her brothers, she was thinking that one day her brothers would want to get married and have children. She didn't want to be an obstacle to these two people, let alone break up their relationship over trivial matters.

The most important thing is that she doesn't want to be a big enemy. If the three people are still in the same account, then the two brothers will use the money from the public account to support their wives and children. The more they spend, the more points will be deducted. Ma Lin Lin inevitably felt that she was at a disadvantage. Where can we be as harmonious as now?

As the saying goes, brothers should also settle accounts openly, and this is the case. Human nature is to calculate, and Ma Linlin firmly believes in this. When there are no sisters-in-law and children, the three brothers and sisters work together, and the accounts are easily settled, and they can be divided equally among the three. To make it a little more complicated, add in the outsider in her eyes and the insider in her brother's eyes, and that's an endless amount of debt, so it's better to just do it.

Both brothers expressed their generosity and trust in their sister, but Ma Linlin resolutely rejected them and angrily criticized the two men for their ostrich behavior of avoiding thinking and refusing to face reality.

"Let's make an appointment first so that it won't look ugly in the future. Okay, just listen to me. You agree to my idea, right?"

As the smartest one in the trio, Ma Linlin has always been the one who manages the finances, so the two actually have no objections. They just want to express their feelings of not wanting to be separated from their sister.

But for some reason, even though there was no special explanation, some people guessed that Ma Linlin and these two men were not lovers or husband and wife, so they thought their chance had come.

It's not like there is no one who is worthy of Ma Linlin, who has such a good condition. At least among those who have almost the same conditions as him, there are several people who feel that they are still able to compete, and they are relatively familiar with her, so they can get the advantage first. They took the initiative to hook up with her, but after being rejected, they persisted in their evil intentions and pestered her several times, causing Ma Linlin a lot of trouble.