130

Pinellia novel

Chapter 130 130 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 130

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 129 129 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 129

Next chapter: Chapter 131131 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 131

Chapter 130 130 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 130

◎Brains are all over the mountain◎

With systematic help, Zhao Yong’s Kingdom of Heaven is fairly well-defended, and it is a major force in the local area. Most of the female superpowers here are Zhao Yong's harem, and they will only follow instructions after being brainwashed. It is not known whether they were conscious enough to take such actions.

Jiang Heng gritted his teeth with hatred, but acted calmly: "I have been waiting for this day for a long time, and I will never fail. Boss Wen, Zhao Yong usually stays in his own palace, where the defense is the most rigorous... I'm worried What's more, he not only resisted, but also used other women as hostages to threaten us to stop."

Wen Zhu had already seen the figure patrolling the sentry at the foot of the mountain. Hearing this, he just smiled: "Don't worry, it won't happen."

As he said , she increased the accelerator, and the pickup truck rushed towards the sentry who had noticed the movement here. A dragon swung its tail, and then drifted in the snow, and the two sentries were crushed twice. Wen Zhu ordered the people behind him: "Go down and cut off the heads, cut off the heads and put them away."

These women had all killed people before, but they had never done such a thing as cutting off heads. They were still feeling some weird excitement in their nervousness. , after getting off the car, I wasted a little time to successfully complete the task, and then put the heads together.

Wen Zhu thought for a moment, stretched out his head and said, "Why don't you bring it with you? What if you can't find it

later? This head is still useful." Jiang Heng felt more and more powerful about the potion. I couldn't move, but now I can sit up easily. The rotten flesh on my body has fallen off, and the new flesh is bright red and squirming, but I don't feel any pain at all. This kind of bizarre thing did not make him feel scared. Instead, he felt more and more relaxed. He smiled and asked Wenzhu: "What's the use?"

Wenzhu watched the two women roll two snowballs and put the heads inside as if they were snowballs. He was also satisfied with the landmark. After they got on the bus, he retracted his head and answered Jiang Heng: "Pick it with lime and hang it up as a decoration. It looks better than string lights." "..." Jiang Heng was

speechless for a moment.

However, none of the men who showed up in heaven were innocent. Jiang Heng just felt that this idea was a bit retro, but he agreed with Wen Zhu's aesthetics: "That's fine. But such a simple death is really cheap for them."

Wen Zhu A little bored, she yawned: "When it comes to urgency, you have to take action. There are always opportunities to take action."

As she spoke, she had already driven up the mountain. Those two sentries are only the outermost ones patrolling and looking out. Under normal circumstances, there is nothing much to do, so they are the easiest to slack off and the easiest to deal with. The higher you go, the more people patrol, and the more complete the security measures are. There are three gates in the wall alone, and each one is not easy to pass.

Jiang Heng said so. Although she was bitten by hatred day and night, it was for revenge that she would not underestimate the enemy's power. She couldn't help but worry: "The situation I know is already the version half a year ago. Zhao Yong has a golden finger and cherishes his life." , it should be more difficult to go up now."