119

Pinellia novel

Chapter 119 119 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 119

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 118 118 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 118

Next Chapter: Chapter 120 120 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 120

Chapter 119 119 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 119

◎Future, Surrender, and Unfair Labor◎

Of course Liu Bi has never done business, but he is also a smart man. He thought about the proposal: "How about you find an opportunity to talk to the boss? Talk? You have a lot of money. Instead of thinking about what you can do, you should consider what the boss needs."

Wei Manman suddenly realized: "That's right!"

In fact, there is another reason why Wei Manman never made up his mind to actually do business. That is, according to objective laws and the regulations of some countries before the end of the world, Liu Bi is considered an official when he enters the armed forces. What if his family members are not allowed to do business?

Although Wenzhu has not yet stipulated this aspect, Wei Manman has decided to spend the rest of his life with Liu Bi hand in hand, so this issue must be considered in advance. Big businessmen play a crucial role in any regime, but they must strictly cooperate with the people in power and policies, otherwise something will happen in a minute.

After all, Wei Manman has a family background. For her, it is purely instinctive to make judgments on many things. It is instinctive to get close to Wenzhu, but it is also instinctive not to want to get too close. No matter how much he admired the other party's personal abilities, Wei Manman never thought of closely integrating his assets with Wenzhu's city due to security concerns and no experience in politics. But after listening to Liu Bi's suggestion, she suddenly had an idea: Why not?

Times have changed, and it is estimated that humans will never go back to the past. At present, Wei Manman even believes that Wenzhu is the most competitive force among all mankind.

The sooner you invest, the sooner you can enter the center of power.

What she wants is not to play with power and prey on the common people, she just wants to obtain a status that matches her financial resources. Moreover, Taoyuan is developing so rapidly. Every time you go out for a while and come back, you will find earth-shaking changes. It is conceivable that the speed of this progress will become faster and faster as the stall gets bigger and bigger. Wei Manman's assets are still relatively strong now, but they may become nothing in a while.

After Wenzhu succeeded in swallowing up the province, revitalizing it, getting all transportation in place, and extending its tentacles to the outside world, Wei Manman's 2 billion supplies were no longer enough.

For Wei Manchuan, the waste of billions of materials and the loss of their original value is simply an unbearable pain in life. Even if he can still live a wealthy life, he will never forgive himself.

She clapped her hands and made up her mind to make an appointment with Wenzhu to ask him what he needed from her. Wei Manman has always been adhering to the concept of being alone, just taking care of her teammates who were assigned to her own territory. Everyone joined the armed forces in full swing. Wei Manman knew that Liu Bi would also go, so he was not moved. But now it seems that her concept is too narrow and may not be suitable for Taoyuan's new society.

Poor things lead to change, and changes lead to prosperity. Wei slowly decided to have a good talk with Liu Bi first.

In the afternoon of that day, Taoyuan held its first general meeting. The main content of the meeting was to announce that Taoyuan officially existed as a city. It still did not bear the name of the base, but its strength was undoubtedly much stronger than the base. Then there is the small military parade with the participation of all members of the reception office and the armed forces, which is still not very large. After that, Wen Zhu gave a brief speech, announcing that today would be the City Founding Day, and officially unveiled Taoyuan's logo and flag. Finally, I hope everyone has fun and celebrates. Remember to watch the Mid-Autumn Festival Party and City Founding Celebration Party that will be held throughout the evening.