13

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 13 Zombie Apocalypse, 13

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 13: The Zombie Apocalypse, 13

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu has seen a lot of the world, although she doesn't like intrigues, but Qian Xin, the four of them have their own thoughts, and she can still see the undercurrents surging clearly, so she is very bored at the cash register and presses the calculator and drinks instant freeze-dried passion fruit lemon tea. Sure enough, it is better to be diligent than to buy with zero yuan, with the five thousand points contributed by those four strong men, Wen Zhu is not interested in doing business honestly, and always wants to make a windfall.

With Zhao Xiran's previous reminder, Wen Zhu couldn't help but ask the system: "You say, when the big army sweeps over, can we find a chance to make another big deal?"

The system was also quite moved, chatting with her: "It should be, there are so many people, if there is one who can't think of it..."

Wen Zhu smiled in his heart, thinking that it was quite interesting after the system was humanized, looking at the expectation revealed in this half-concealment and half-concealment, and looking at this implicit language art. She rarely has such a comfortable social experience, and she casually answers: "Didn't I ask Zhao Xiran to draw a map of the city a few days ago, I already know the general situation around here." There are only a few bases with heads and faces, there are many smart people, and there are many fools. As long as someone is tempted and there is no return, heck, I'm really looking forward to it.

is used to the days of fighting and killing, and Wen Zhu is really a little uncomfortable with the current life of having nothing to do and growing hair. The opening of the store is new, but the number of people I see every day is limited, and Wenzhu can't go out, except for eating and drinking Lazar is lying down to enjoy the happiness, I feel that my bones are soft, and I think that I will be challenged, and the first thing that comes up in my heart is excitement and belligerence.

The system has seen her style of acting, feels that it is in tune with herself, and looks forward to it when she hears this, but after all, it has not happened yet, it is rational, and she will not mention it much, but will talk about Qian Xin and his party: "What are you going to do?"

Wen Zhu always feels that the system cares about his interpersonal communication, probably this is a psychological shadow. She said lazily: "There's nothing to deal with, doing business is not just about fighting and killing, but also about people's sophistication." Although it is said that you can't be soft when you encounter door-to-door trouble, you can't just beat and scold customers..."

Speaking of this, she had a whim: "You said that I added a clause to the store rules that you must not beat and scold customers for no reason, how about it?"

This leaping thinking makes the system choked up. It still knows the origin of these words, but it doesn't understand human humor very well. But it was hard to find a host that suited the heart, and the system basically followed: "I think it's good."

After saying that, it showed this store rule in the store at a glance.

Mao Miaomiao looked up and saw it, her expression froze for a moment, and she wanted to laugh a little. She sat on Jiang Qianqian's diagonal, although the other party reluctantly continued to eat under the persuasion of several people in turn, but her heart was still full of incomprehensible resentment, and from time to time she raised her head and looked at Mao Miaomiao with disappointed eyes, and immediately noticed the change in her expression, and subconsciously turned her head to search for something that attracted Mao Miaomiao's attention.