85

Pinellia novel

Chapter 85 85 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 85

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 84 84 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 84

Next chapter: Chapter 86 86 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 86

Chapter 85 85 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 85

◎ Prelude to Silence ◎

Wei slowly asked Liu Bi to go for a walk, and opened a small stove by the way. Her space is very convenient and can be partitioned at will. The garbage can be disposed of after being thrown in, and there will be no psychological feeling of uncleanness. The greatest advantage of Liu Bi, apart from being a follower of Wei Wei, is that he is not ashamed of eating soft food and is also good at cooking.

Wei Manman, who filled the space with various dishes from major hotels, obviously doesn’t know how to cook, but sometimes she wants to eat home-cooked food, and Liu Bi is very good at cooking, with light and heavy red meat and white meat. I know how to cook, and I like to improve my cooking skills. I don't think there is anything wrong with cooking as a man, or eating soft food.

If not for this, Wei slowly would not have developed to this point with him, and he would have just barely broken the window paper. Liu Bi was the benefactor who saved her and protected her in her previous life, but this alone was not enough to generate love.

The two walked around the villa for a while. Wei slowly sighed suddenly and said melancholy: "My home used to be bigger and more beautiful than this one. It was not a villa, but a mountainside manor. I miss home so much." When she was approaching adulthood, her parents

both He died in a car accident, leaving only a huge family fortune. Wei Manman was still young at the time and had no ability to manage, so he had to entrust it to professional organizations. Precisely because her relatives were not close by blood, she was able to grow up peacefully, but loneliness also followed her.

The good life has made Wei gradually develop a sensitivity to people. She knows very well what it means to be a good person to herself. Before the end of the world, she also had some fair-weather friends, but none of them really got into her heart. She felt that these people were more or less here for profit and were not sincere enough. After the end of the world, Wei gradually lowered her standards. She believed that in such an extremely harsh environment, it was considered very sincere for someone to harm her interests for her own sake. No one is perfect, so there is no need to explore the intentions of those teammates who follow them.

Wei gradually learned not to give unscrupulously. What she took out was a drop in the bucket to herself, but to others it might be as heavy as a mountain. This is how a great favor turns into an enemy. Compared to a simple friendship, Wei slowly felt that the relationship between younger brother and younger sister was more stable.

Liu Bi is an exception because he is his benefactor and has extremely high moral character. Although his heart was broken by this apocalypse and human nature, Liu Bi did not turn evil. He just changed from drawing a sword to help when he saw injustice to giving priority to protecting himself and his team. From Wei Manchuan's perspective, the man's eyes still shone with the light of justice.

That's why she tried to be a security guard from the beginning, which would suit her and Liu Bi's needs. Even if they do something in Taoyuan, they will be very happy.

However, the female boss didn't need it, and Wei slowly returned home feeling a little disappointed. She hopes that her team can do something right and just without harming herself. A person has a conscience. As the old saying goes, a person knows etiquette through practicality. With morality and conscience, he hopes to find the meaning of his existence besides eating, drinking and having fun.