59

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

ok novel network > natural disaster: my Taoyuan front shop and back factory > Chapter 59 Zombie Apocalypse, 59

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 59: The Zombie Apocalypse, 59

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

This little couple has come all the way from high school to society, their hometown is in a small town in this province, they know each other well, and they have long been blessed by the two families. Now that they are each other's only relatives, the feeling of supporting each other and sharing the pain has made the relationship deeper than before.

Moreover, one of them is a wind-based ability and the other is a water-based ability, both of which are level 4, which can be regarded as very nourishing. So strong and so cautious, mainly because of bad luck, the first base experienced repeated rebellions, assassinations, rebellions, anyway, being rebelled ... It can be said that it kills people's heads and destroys the cornerstone of mutual trust, vividly showing that there is no bottom line in the evil of human nature.

Later, the survivors were absorbed into other bases, but because they were outsiders, they had to group with their old acquaintances in order to gain a foothold, and they were inevitably rejected by the others in the new base.

The two of them really couldn't, so they had to apply for field work, they were away all the year round, and their life was a little quieter, and the leader of their team only needed KPIs, and they didn't restrict most of their behaviors, and they were also a responsible boss, so that life could be regarded as good.

But the memory of the dark life and death in the past is too vivid, neither of them dares to be the first bird, and they are not willing to take risks at all - they may encounter zombies that can't be defeated every day, and there are not enough adventure elements, right?

Elsewhere, of course, they can only try to avoid risk.

But the name of Taoyuan gradually spread in the city, and the rumors said that there was everything, and it was called a sky and thunder, so good that it was not true.

The field staff of each base, as long as they are not incompatible, or have personal enmities that cannot be overcome, otherwise they will still communicate with each other. After all, when you go out and communicate information without affecting yourself, you can avoid as many dangers as possible, and huddling is the way of human survival.

It's just that their little couple does not belong to the first echelon with the highest combat effectiveness, and the news is already slower to spread to their ears, and they can't believe it at first, but now this wind is becoming more and more evil, and people can't help but be curious. After learning about it, both of them were touched by the unrealistic but heartfelt legend, and decided to at least come and find out.

At least take a look at it from afar. Seeking stability does not mean that you will not take risks at all, even if it is not as good as it is said, if you miss the good thing of making a discount, it is enough to regret it for a lifetime. In case because of this gap, the combat effectiveness falls too far behind others, then they will lose their competitiveness in the near future, and finally slowly starve to death, or die of zombies.

They all understood this account very well, but they were still shocked by this street.

Because there are many people who come and go, the zombies in the surrounding streets will be swept from time to time, and it will be exceptionally clean and silent. This is very worrying when you walk over, especially the people who come and go from all over the place from time to time, the state of being full of red light and full of energy, and the state of just looking at them casually without any sense of tension or danger, which is even more uncomfortable.