77

Chapter 77 77 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 77

◎Low-rent housing is online◎

A residential building has four floors, and the structure is very compact. Except for the green square in the middle of the ring, and the covered bridges and pavilions built in the air on each floor, there is almost no leisure and entertainment space, but the practicality is full. There are 50 rooms on the first and second floors. There are fewer rooms on the third floor, 30, but it can accommodate 60 people.

One building can accommodate a total of 220 people. The sound insulation effect of the rooms is good, and each side is divided into several units. After entering the first floor gate of the ring-shaped building and entering the open space, there are more than ten unit doors leading to the building. There are no elevators on different floors and units, but all are stairs. To enter the community, units, and room doors, you need to swipe your membership card, and visiting is not allowed.

The system allocates rooms randomly based on needs and remarks, and distinguishes age and gender from the beginning. The elderly, weak, women and children, as a minority group, can get certain rental discounts and minimize worries about housing.

If you want to socialize, you can go to covered bridges, pavilions, open spaces, and green areas. Why do you have to enter the room?

If you want to sleep, rent a two-bedroom apartment for a family.

It's not that Wenzhu likes to care about other people's affairs in bed, and it's not that she doesn't agree with non-marital relationships and normal relationships. In fact, even if they are not in a normal relationship with multiple people, it doesn't matter to Wenzhu. But this will make her more difficult to manage, so I dont want to do it. Wenzhu has always believed that although food, sex and sex are also the most legitimate physiological needs, there is nothing bad to say. For thousands of years, men have believed that their desires are natural, but they have brainwashed women into not having feelings, except for what they want. Sometimes, this just isnt right.

To be fair, women's needs are needs and need to be taken into consideration.

But Wenzhu does not support any advocacy that will endanger society if it is not satisfied, and will retaliate against random members of the opposite sex, which will have serious consequences. It is conceivable that in the future, at least for a few decades, there will be a serious shortage of women of marriageable and childbearing age. Is it true that they are going to cause trouble if their propaganda desires are not satisfied?

However, Wenzhu can support them in finding a man to relieve each other. It's quite good. Not only will it not produce children, but it can also double digest men who don't have a partner. Don't take the so-called orientation too seriously, men don't care. There are no homosexuals in history, but there are many people with dermatitis, and everyone has a bright future.

As for women, Wenzhu, on the one hand, empathizes with the preferential treatment, and on the other hand, she focuses on the future and overall planning, and must protect them.

The Zhang family has reported that there are three women in their family, and the old lady is the head of the household, so the discount they received is very strong, which is considered a typical example. Wen Zhu thought that there were only a few women without superpowers, but if those with superpowers were added, the gender ratio would not be too ugly. As long as there was a stable environment and an optimistic future, people in the apocalypse would have a high desire to have children. .

Yes, when the world changes suddenly and all social relationships are lost, people will instinctively want to re-establish them, and the best way is to have children. It belongs completely to oneself, has a very close blood relationship, and symbolizes new hope. This is how mankind has survived from generation to generation. It is a strong and unyielding spirit.