30

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 30 Zombie Apocalypse, 30

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 30: The Zombie Apocalypse, 30

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu knew that Zheng Hongzhuo was a person who knew the goods.

In today's world, the most powerful are undoubtedly those who hold the resources. As the first person to talk about the local monopoly of pork, chicken, and eggs, Zheng Hongzhuo is undoubtedly powerful. However, no one thinks that they have more resources at their disposal, Wenzhu this small shop, although it is a little peculiar, but after all, it is a single fight, in today's living environment, if there is no system, not to mention that it can't be opened, even if it is opened, it is easy to be swallowed up.

It's the end of the world, who still talks about martial arts?

The reason why Zheng Hongzhuo is willing to come and the reason why Minister Zhao is willing to retreat are the same reason. People in power like them are not thinking about filling their stomachs, but about expanding their power and having more power, and they can all realize what it means for Wen Zhu to open a store here.

She must have relied on support.

Therefore, don't look at the heavy gifts, Zheng Hongzhuo is also thinking of annexation at this time. Wen Zhu's own strength is not bad, and he has a confusing and impenetrable background backer, and he gets rid of a piece of fat with fangs. If you can eat it, of course, it is more pleasant to monopolize it yourself, after all, Zheng Hongzhuo has only been developing for less than four years, and his subordinates are all knowledgeable and capable people, so they are naturally not so tame. No matter what kind of natural hero he is, there are always things that don't go well, and he needs to increase the weight and power in his hands to maintain an advantage over others.

If it was just for a few children who had no real power, how could Zheng Hongzhuo not come forward solemnly and in person, wasn't it because he couldn't afford to offend their father, and he had some plans?

He came to weigh Wenzhu's strength.

And Wen Zhu also showed his ability as he wished. Zheng Hongzhuo's biggest curiosity now is the level of high technology here, how to support it, and the supply system. I heard what the bamboo said, "If you have an orchard in the future, you will have as many as you want", and the price will fall.

She said it lightly, obviously Xi to it, not even careless, not like she was lying. But can orchards be opened if you want to?

As the soil is polluted, it is becoming more and more difficult to plant, without the support of a large number of supernatural people, and scientific research, the things grown in one base can barely feed all the labor, and they can't take care of the attrition that is gradually starving to death. Yes, people need vitamins, vegetables and fruits, always to provide.

The Shuguang base is now reliant on the vegetable plots and greenhouses opened up by the former farm employees, with seeds, and relatively clean land, and special people to take care of them, and vegetables can be supplied with quotas. Fruits are purely casual, with apples and other categories that are easy to store and transport, and they are not available to those who can afford them.