83

Pinellia novel

Chapter 83 83 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 83

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 82 82 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 82

Next chapter: Chapter 84 84 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 84

Chapter 83 83 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 83

◎Ritai Valley is born in the atrium, Ritai Aoi is born in Inoue◎

As they guessed, the population of this base is indeed very small, and they are basically young and middle-aged males. Some of them have no superpowers, and their living standards are similar to others.

They were actually part of a construction team. Before the apocalypse broke out, they were working on the second phase of another community here. Because the contractor was unpaid wages, most of the workers went on strike and went home when the apocalypse broke out. These people had nowhere to go, and they were all related, so they stayed where they were. By a strange combination of circumstances, they escaped the first wave of zombie attacks when the apocalypse broke out. Some of them even awakened their superpowers and began to explore the world from then on. Scrambling to survive.

It's not that they don't want to defect to other bases, it's just that no one wants them. So for so long, they've lingered outside the mainstream base. Rather than saying it is a base, in fact, these people are better said to be a simple group, because there is no internal structure at all, and there is no talk of occupying this wealthy area.

The seeds for growing vegetables were purchased before the end of the world. They have not mutated or lost their activity due to extreme weather. At that time, it was for the convenience of eating vegetables on the construction site and saving money. Fortunately, they were originally farmers and had some experience in farming. Otherwise, it would be difficult to serve so many varieties of vegetables.

They also thought about joining other bases, but they didn't have any special abilities or outstanding abilities, so they basically didn't accept them. So they gave up on this idea and thought it would be good to be here.

Because they used to work on construction sites, these people had generators, fuel, and even refrigerators. They found a large amount of rice, flour, grain and oil stored in other construction sites, and they could grow their own vegetables. At least they had no worries about food and drink. Their motivation to seek refuge with others is less strong. When it comes to the lack of women, there is a shortage of women everywhere in the world today. Even those at the bottom of other bases cannot get a wife, cannot support their children, and even find it difficult to support themselves.

Although the number of people is small, there is no competition, but it also maintains internal stability. Every day is just about working, cooking, and catching lice. At least these people have settled here for more than two years, and only a few people have died, so they are lucky.

This place is far away from the activities of all bases in the city. It is considered an emerging backcountry. Even if there are people who occasionally pass by, their attitudes are not very friendly. Even Ma Linlin, a person with reasonable abilities and a bottom line, after being offended, the first reaction is still to kill the rude person. Others have no restraints, and many of them will kill outsiders when they see them, so they have also developed the habit of hiding.

This was the first time I saw a friendly outsider.

These people were originally workers from the same clan in the same village, and the second uncle was the elder of the clan. He was also the leader of the original construction team, and he led them to settle here after the apocalypse, so he was very prestigious and smarter than the few people who guarded the security room. At first he was just afraid that these people were here to cause trouble, but after meeting him and hearing about Taoyuan's existence, his attitude became warm and eager.