21

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 21 Zombie Apocalypse, 21

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 21: The Zombie Apocalypse, 21

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu didn't care that Du Fang was suspected of coming to his door with troublesome people, and she didn't care that she let her daughter break in before, which was somewhat meaningful.

This world is already too cruel, such as Du Fang is also desperately struggling to live, but it is still possible to die, she can't be a person who doesn't trouble others and takes care of everything by herself. And for Wen Zhu, this is not a trouble at all, and she fully understands that she just wants to protect her daughter.

Besides, Du Fang has seen her purchase for zero yuan with her own eyes, although in the eyes just now, Du Fang's eyes revealed apprehension, but there is also hope. For Wen Zhu's strength and magic, Du Fang obviously believed in it, but he was also afraid of offending her.

Wen Zhu was broad-minded, and walked to the door calmly to take a look, and the people outside also saw her, and then she turned around and went back to the house: "They caught your sister?"

Du Fang's description is actually very embarrassing. Unlike Du Jingjing, who only had messy and shabby clothes, rough hair and loose braids, Du Fang was obviously injured. And her ability level can't compare to those nine people, and the number can't match, so it's likely that she was beaten up threateningly.

Or, she had a conflict with her loved ones in order to protect them.

Wenzhu pondered.

Du Fang had already hugged her daughter tightly, her eyes were full of deep fear and helpless pleading, like an animal that had been cornered: "Boss Wen, I have to bring them over, please, it's okay if I die, save my sister and daughter."

Wen Zhu tilted his head: "Don't worry, you will all be fine, and I want to thank you for helping me."

Whether or not you can race against time to move up the next level is up to you. She motioned for Du Jingjing's mother and daughter to hide in the corner robot, and stood in the middle of the store with her hands up, looking at the nine people who were holding Du Fen hostage and walking in one after another.

Obviously, they are also an advance team, but their quality and ability are far worse than Zhou Jinghui's team. In the last days, morality is something that can only be possessed by looking at genres and styles. On the way, these people noticed the strange combination of Du Fang and the three of them, and heard the description of Taoyuan in their words through some eavesdropping, although they did not fully believe it, but they thought that they could explore the way. Besides, Du Fang and the others are all women, although the two adults are already a little old, but a young girl is completely worth the shot.

Therefore, these people caught the three of them, and they debated whether to play Du Jingjing and sell it that night, or sell the three of them together. Although not many people care about chastity at this time, unopened goods are still the most expensive. The most insidious old five in the team was very interested in Taoyuan, and tortured Du Fang to make her spit out.

Du Fang has only one person, but she is unwilling to give up, seeing that she is already close to the edge of the city, and she is even more unwilling to usher in the death of the whole family here, thinking of Wen Zhu's means, she relieved her mouth and deliberately said it more truthfully, so as to win the trust of others.

At this moment, the nine people saw clearly the cleanliness of the storefront, the shelves were dazzling, and their faces were written with disbelief. After all, Du Fang had already tried his best to describe it to a down-to-earth place, and Wen Zhu had also been promoted to a level, and in their eyes, it was a great sense of impact, and even the strong man who was holding Du Fen unconsciously let go.

Du Fin fell limply to the ground, clutching his neck and coughing desperately, unable to crawl.

The rich aroma of the food filling the room brought tears to her eyes. Finally arrived at the heavenly place in my sister's mouth, is she going to die here?

The nine of them didn't have time to take care of Du Fin anymore. The leading man and woman looked at Wen Zhu, and the woman was the first to speak, and said critically: "You are the boss?"

I really can't see the depth, so I said that the woman couldn't lead the way so honestly. However, a woman's eyes are subtle, even if it is not simple? They are backed by a large base, and there are unique resources, nine people come out together, and they are afraid of problems, so don't mix it up!

Wen Zhu's face was expressionless, his eyes were deep, as if he had no reaction to their malicious looks, and he didn't bother to give a trace of superfluous feedback: "That's right."

The system suddenly exclaimed: "You don't carry a baseball bat with you anytime and anywhere now, I'm proud of you."

Wen Zhu's cold mood suddenly cracked: "Don't make a noise when I'm busy filling the cup."

The system immediately apologized: "Okay, okay, not next time."

With that, the system disappeared.

Wen Zhu felt funny in his heart, his face was not dripping, looking at the tall and menacing group, he said the opening remarks as if he usually entertained guests: "You are new here, you have to apply for a card to spend, exchange crystal nuclei or things for points, and then you can shop." Do you need a card?

Although he said this, Wen Zhu didn't mean to move, and still stood in the center of the store.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.