132

Pinellia novel

Chapter 132 132 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 132

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 131 131 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 131

Next chapter: Chapter 133 133 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 133

Chapter 132 132 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 132

◎Lin Ruoyu◎

Wen Zhu did not expect this, but she reacted quickly and immediately raised her hand to electrocute Tang Yurou, preventing his suicide in time.

Jiang Heng rushed over and hugged her with tears: "Why are you so stupid? I'm here to save you. Is it worth dying for Zhao Yong?"

Tang Yurou also burst into tears: "I can't live anymore, yes I hurt you, and I wanted to die for a long time, but I couldn't die no matter what. I really don't want to live anymore..."

Her whole body was limp and she even twitched from time to time. Even Jiang Heng could feel the subtle electric current. If not for this she might have tried to kill herself again. Unable to explain for a moment, Jiang Heng simply asked Wen Zhu to tie her up temporarily. If Tang Yurou committed suicide at this time because he didn't pay attention, Jiang Heng felt that he would never be able to survive this life.

Wen Zhu brought her a bracelet that suppressed superpowers and a pair of handcuffs padded with fabric: "Please advise her properly. Everything will be fine."

Tang Yurou, like most other brainwashed women, has been immersed in it for a long time. In the feeling of pain, but this feeling is suppressed and they cannot feel it themselves.

Now that Zhao Yong has lost his system, their minds have become clear. The painful feeling is like opening a floodgate, completely submerging their consciousness. At this time, their state is actually irrational and out of control. What they need most is time and other feelings to replace this pain and make them believe that hope has arrived.

Wenzhu took out a loudspeaker and put it to his mouth: "Okay, don't panic, follow the command, you are safe now, line up in two rows behind me. Hurry!" The sound waves emitted by this loudspeaker

are It has a calming effect, so the panicked women listened and quickly started to take action. Jiang Heng also pulled Tang Yurou and lined up behind Wenzhu.

The road outside had been cleaned. Wen Zhu asked the system to send a car here to pick up people, while looking at Lin Ruoyu who was standing with Zhao Yong, seemingly not ready to move.

At first, there were people parked on their side, probably because they hadn't reacted yet. As time goes by, there are fewer and fewer women standing on Zhao Yong's side, with only two or three scattered.

Lin Ruoyu's eyes were complicated. She looked at Zhao Yong and then at Wen Zhu: "Are you the owner of Taoyuan? What do you want to do?"

Zhao Yong was still squatting on the ground. Holding his head and calling the system constantly, he couldn't notice the conversation for a moment.

Wenzhu nodded: "Yes, if you want to leave, it's still too late..."

As he spoke, Lin Ruoyu's pupils narrowed and he opened his mouth, as if he was about to say something, but Wenzhu didn't need to remind him and didn't even look up. Come back, raise your hand and shoot.

A woman was covered in bruises, smelled of burning, and fell to the ground screaming.

Wen Zhu's face was full of regret: "I didn't expect that some people would go all the way to the dark side. Being a slave is supposed to be fun, right?"