Chapter 192 Players Who Are Not What They Used To Be

Start from the beginning

    And those shadow monsters who kill everywhere in the Black Rock City, also after the formation of the spell shield, they lost follow-up reinforcements, were besieged by the Dwarves and players, and finally killed under the siege ... ...

    The situation, which was about to collapse, gradually stabilized.

    The chief of the temple of the Dwarves came outside the temple.

    She looked at the steadying situation in the city, looked up at the magic shield in the sky and the players fighting the shadow creatures in front of several cracks in the distant wall, and then subconsciously looked back in the direction of the temple ... ...

    For a moment, the silver superior strength of the god of death officials looked with a few points of wonder and curiosity ... ...

    Who the hell is that man named Zero ?

    She activated the Dungeon's defense center with one hand ?

    How much power does it take ?...is she really just a high-ranking professional?

    Or, she borrowed the power of God ?

    Eve, the head of the temple of death, did not care, after inspiring the spell shield, she did not choose to leave, but to keep the shield running as a reason, still stayed here.

    As for the reason... on the one hand, she personally controlled the center, able to minimize the power required to maintain the shield, and on the other hand, interested in the Dungeon core.

    "It's a sophisticated design that requires only a certain amount of energy to activate to form a spell shield, and it seems to even be able to counterattack... ...who designed the core of this dungeon?"

    Looking at the hexahedron, which emits a halo, like a fine work of art, Eve's heart is full of curiosity.

    "This central core can learn, push back the construction principle and material composition, clear later in the exchange mall also put a design drawing, let the players collect good materials in the City of Chosen, Philip Cold and Ravendale also set up a ! Can greatly strengthen the city's defenses!"

    "And the principle of this shield has inspired me, and if the reverse is clear, my avatar can use power more delicately ! Even my application of divine power may be inspired!

    Thinking of this, Eve simply split up half his mind to study the core of the Dungeon.

    Unlike other magic instruments, the Dungeon core can be driven by divine power, which means it's worth thinking about.

    Although he is the true God who inherits the tree of the world and controls the law, he is young after all, and the use of divine power is inevitably a bit rough.

    Perhaps the instinctive use of the noumenon is good, but the incarnation is less than this sophisticated magic instrument, so it's beneficial to study it.

    Of course, Eve's other half is still thinking about staying in the Black City's defenses, alert to possible accidents.

    And on the walls of Black Rock City, the Dark Dwarf Guards have been completely overwhelmed by the support of the Elven Mercenaries ... ...

    The Dwarf City Guard is completely convinced.

    When the elves first entered the city of Black Rock, he subconsciously despised the elves when he saw the other side obediently taking off their weapons.

    And then the elves amiable, and began to trade again, let the guard captain feel that these elves like merchants rather than soldiers, to their strength deeply doubt ... ...

    But the elves are now acting, but completely upended his perception.

    Because he found that the Elves' cooperation and combat effectiveness, had far exceeded their own guards !

    And the strength of the two sides, actually is not big difference, even dark dwarf even a little higher, many people are black iron median ... ...

    "Death is above ?...how many battles have these elves been through ? Why are they so keen to fight?"

    He stared wide and looked at the players around him.

    The players gleamed with a faint glow, excitedly clustered around several shield cracks in the wall, fighting the shadow monsters that squeezed in.

    Most of them work together in a group of five, and whenever a shadow monster comes in, they are attracted to the elf warriors, and then they become slow under the control of the druids, and then the other elves flock to attack the shadow monsters.

    However, if you look closely, they are fairly orderly, and very skilled, except for the chaos of the initial engagement, and slowly mastering the rhythm ... ...

    The players are not the rookies they were.

    After months of playing time, they have accumulated quite a wealth of combat experience and teamwork experience.

    Not only that, many players also formed their own fixed five-man combat teams.

    This is spontaneously done by players, and as the game progresses, players find that this fixed-team mode of fighting can bring them greater benefits.

    "Elves Country" is too cooperative, if a few people can run in for a long time, skilled cooperation, the combat effectiveness burst out far more than one plus more than two effects.

    Many of the black iron middle warcrafts in the Elf Forest were worn to death by them in the form of a team.

    And unlike other races, players are not afraid of death, so they are more open in normal battles, and the result is that they grow faster ... ...

    And in addition to reduce the pain, as well as the stable mentality when the game, let the player's combat effectiveness and coordination effect unexpectedly good !

    Compared to the original state of War Goblin, the players now have changed.

    Eve believes that now let the players play Goblin, may really be cutting melons and vegetables.

    Even if it is facing the upper Orcs, perhaps one-on-one is not good, but a team against a team of the same level, the player's winning rate is afraid to be big instead.

    Individual combat effectiveness and team cooperation ability to improve together, has made players more and more powerful !

    And this kind of point-to-point defensive war, and the players' advantage stimulated out.

    Of course, that's not the most shocking thing for the Dark Dwarfs.

    What shocked them most was the elves' fanaticism for fighting and their determination to kill their enemies.

    As if in their eyes, the shadow monster is not just an enemy, but a prey !

    These elves who call themselves players scramble for the shadow creatures that have managed to climb up, and sometimes even argue, and whenever a dark dwarf pushes the shadow monster into the wind, they enthusiastically come to support and assist the dwarfs in killing !

    In the end, more and more players came to the wall, they felt that the dwarves were too poor, stayed here tied up, so the dark dwarves who originally guarded the city squeezed out ... ...

    Only a group of players left on the wall fighting the shadow monsters around the gap in the spell shield... ...and the dwarf warriors who were driven to the periphery were staring at the crowd.

    Of course, the dark dwarfs are broken by the elves' calmness and fearlessness in the face of death.

    It's not like nobody died, but the Dwarfs have never seen an elf show fear of death !

    Not only that, but even death, they will fight until the last second, and fall with a regretful expression ... ...

    "Death is above, what a group of fearless warriors!"

    After witnessing the death of an elf with an excited expression again, the dwarf guard captain sighed.