Chapter 153 I already have

Start from the beginning

    But unlike the heartless and deceitful children of humans, the little ones are very vigilant.

    It's hard to get their friendship if you don't have the patience to sink your heart to communicate.

    And what players lack is patience ... ...

    Unless there's a big benefit.

    Unfortunately, except for some life players, the attraction of the little ones to them is limited to the level of mascots.

    After all, not everyone is as beautiful and beautiful as Lord Goddess, and can offer a huge reward for the task.

    So... ...a lot of people give up after the first interest.

    Of course, Li Mu is not among them.

    He was the first player to get the kids' trust.

    To this end, other players also nicknamed him "friend of npc.".

    In fact, envy li mu and npc relationship players also have many.

    But most people don't have his temperament to deal with npc on an equal footing.

    Or... brushing the good feeling can bring benefits to the player, but it is also limited.

    Have this time to brush the good feeling, they prefer to fight more monsters, do more tasks.

    In addition to some private tasks, as long as the npc's favor is above positive, it's enough to take on their tasks.

    For most players, the time cost of getting a higher npc favor is not proportional to the gain.

    Of course, there are some introverted players who are really not good at socializing and do not know how to deal with npc.

    Don't say npc, this part of the player in reality is very headache interpersonal communication problem ... ...

    Besides, it's the elves who are too upright.

    Even if they received the gift of the Mother God's "mission system", they are serious when issuing tasks, that the task system is sacred, not entirely based on their preferences, but relatively fair and just ... ...

    In fact, this kind of thing is common on Blue Star.

    Sometimes the leader is just a word, and the people below will fill in a lot of brain. In fact, the leader does not care about it, or even says that it is unnecessary extra work, sometimes the result is even different ... ...

    ……

    When Li Mu and Alice agreed to take the baby time is about to expire, suddenly, let him know a tearing howl from far :

    "Master Brother ! Did you see that ? Out of new gear ! I've got dozens of sets, my God!

    Li Mu looked back and saw Demasia walking over with a sad face.

    He muttered a moment, told Goo Bird in the friend column to help pick up work, then looked at Demasia and asked :

    " see, what's wrong?"

    Demasia shook her head and sighed :

    "It's over, I just promised on the official website a while ago that no new equipment will come out in the short term, and the result instantly hit the face..."

    Li Mu : ... ...

    "Who told you to make a fat face to play equipment assessment?"

    He shook his head.

    "Who knew the equipment was updated so quickly ! Alas... it looks like I'm going to have another liver, and I was going to save my contribution for a defensive gold suit against beatings.

    Demasia was distressed.

    Finished, he looked at Li Mu puzzledly again :

    "By the way, Brother Mu, aren't you in a hurry to exchange new gear for the liver mission ? How do I feel that since you did the Orc mainline mission, you have very little liver.

    "Why don't we go explore Ravendale ? Now a lot of people are running that way. "

    "Now the web is full of Ravendale's discovery videos. Um... by the way, I remember the other day you said you were running short of money, why don't we go explore it together, and you make extra money by doing a video?"

    He said with some anticipation.

    Li Mu shook his head and replied :

    " i'm equipped enough."

    "What's enough ! Brother Mu, didn't you look at the system ? New to the black iron median of the purple epic ! The equipment score is several times higher than the purple black!

    Demasia muttered.

    And with that, he had some doubts :

    "Besides, I don't think you're too busy, taking care of Alice every day... ...and I heard you were looking for the new Miss Nightingale yesterday. You're brushing good feelings ? But is it necessary to brush the prestige so high?"

    Li Mu : ... ...

    He thought about it, scratched his head and said :

    "It's not what you think, it's useful... I think it's just that the official hasn't played the role of good feeling."

    "The theme of "Elves Country" is the rise of the Elvens, and it's not just us who represent the Elvens, but npc ! And this game focuses on the sense of substitution, so I think our relationship with npc is still very important.

    "Believe me, the authorities will do it sooner or later. If you brush it up early, you'll never lose it. After more players, maybe it's not easy to brush.

    Demasia listened, shook her head :

    "To tell the truth, Brother Mu, I don't think it's very important to feel good. My reputation is still zero, but I'm not all on the job? "

    "Besides, you should also upgrade, recently you are too salted fish, even I am 18 level, are anti-super you 2 level!"

    "And the equipment ! There's new equipment, so we can't update it?"

    Demasia said excitedly, pointing to the system's exchange interface.

    " i already have the equipment."

    Li Mu shook his head.

    He pulled out a rugged staff and showed off his apparently modified robe :

    "I picked up the Orc High Priest's gear before, and I brought back his staff and priesthood, and here... ...modified it, and put it on."

    Demasia : ... ...

    "I'm going to go, the original that picked up the Orc boss equipment is Mu Ge you ah!"

    His eyes widened.

    Li Mu nodded and said :

    "The system has been identified, and it's all white, ordinary silver. There are no special effects, but the rating is similar to that of the gold black. So I'm not going to exchange it until something better is available.

    Demasia : ... ...

    "Damn, why didn't I think of picking up the boss's equipment?"

    He was saddened and envious.

    And during the two people's conversation, a system message suddenly floated across all the players' vision

    [dinging]

    [Announcement: "Elves Country" will be patched the next day, which is expected to take 10 minutes. Please prepare for the offline in advance.]