Chapter 109 Good Game

Start from the beginning

    Jushan : ... ...

    Night Tourer : ... ...

    The night tourer's mouth twitches.

    His look changed a little, and he gritted his teeth :

    "I didn't expect... ...my family beasts to be discovered by the other side, it seems that the other side's control of the Elf Forest is even more terrible than I thought!"

    "But... I have one last trick!"

    He waved his hand again, and his vision suddenly changed to high !

    "This is the last beast I've sent. It's a mountain eagle."

    The night tourer said with a calm face.

    The view moved down, and the two gradually saw the forest.

    The picture keeps moving, and gradually, they see the ruins of the emerald !

    In the midst of the excitement, they saw a group of ants-like elves moving through the ruins, repairing the ancient city.

    Looking around, there are hundreds of people !

    " a lot of elves!"

    Jushan took a cool breath.

    And the night-watchers saw something else :

    "The temple ! There's a temple!

    He saw the temple in the cold !

    From the outside, the temple has a taste of a human temple, but it doesn't seem to belong to any deity.

    But it also says one thing

    In the forest of elves, there is indeed the handwriting of the true gods !

    The vision of the mountain eagle gradually changed, the figure of the world tree reflected in the eyes of the two people.

    As in the impression, the world tree is still withered appearance, but under the world tree, there is a shocking city !

    "God the Father is on... ...when did this city come out?"

    Overlooking the elf town built by the players, the giant mountain was stunned.

    "What a beautiful city!"

    The night tourers are bright.

    The city is full of elves nature, but at the same time has a lot of architectural styles that have never been seen before, and they combine perfectly to make the whole city look like a great work of art !

    "Wait... ...what's that?"

    Suddenly, the Orcs saw a few spirits surrounded by the bonfire.

    The night tourer's heart moved, the view of the picture slightly magnified ... ...

    It was a few of the spirits sitting around the bonfire for a barbecue, and the barbecue on the bonfire, is a mountain deer ... ...

    The night tourers fell into silence.

    Because he recognized it, and it was one of his beasts.

    And seeing the spirit of barbecued venison, Jushan was shocked :

    " elves eat meat?!"

    The night tourer's look gradually became solemn.

    Moments later, he sighed and said :

    "That's right, behind the forest of elfs, I'm afraid there's a new god ! And only the true God can force a change in the habits of a race!"

    "These elves... ...I'm afraid they've followed the new true gods. Not only that, but the style of these shrines is unprecedented."

    "Hehe, it seems that the faith of the long ears can be changed..."

    In the Segs world, the shrines of the true gods have their own characteristics, and in many cases you can judge which god belongs to according to the appearance of the temple !

    But the temple they saw was in a style that they had never seen before.

    Plus the change in the elves' temperaments ... ...

    Nothing says the truth more than that.

    And then, the picture suddenly shook, again red... ...and plunged into darkness.

    The two fell into silence.

    Moments later, the night-walker stood up :

    "I'm supposed to have been discovered by the other side. But... well, I'm willing to come and visit.

    Jushan listens, looks tight :

    "Would you like to go in person?"

    The night-nighter smiled and looked proud :

    "I am a god of the Father, and I am a small and powerful man. Don't worry."

    ……

    The forest of the elf.

    The black dragon, Myriel, took a mountain eagle in his hand and swallowed it, bahing the feathers of the bird :

    "It's terrible... ...so much worse than barbecue."

    Then he took a strange look at the temple :

    " what do evil gods want me to catch birds for?"

    It quickly didn't care, though, and instead flew to a few barbecue players.

    Looking at the sudden arrival of the huge dark shadow, the players have seen no surprise.

    They're ingratiating themselves :

    "Oh ! It's Lord Merrill. Just a minute ! The venison is still a little short of heat!"

    "Ms. Black Dragon, I'm telling you... ...this venison is delicious ! There have been a lot of these animals in the forest in the last day or two, and they taste much more delicious than ordinary Warcraft!

    "That's right ! It's good game!"

    "Quick roast, quick roast ! Give Lord Myriel the fattest thighs in a moment!

    Myrill listened, and the dragon's face floated with satisfaction.

    But soon, he's getting his face straight :

    "Hmm ! Cruel guy ! I'm just passing by, and I'm not interested in your food at all!"

    Finished, it smacking mouth, add a sentence :

    "For deer legs, it tastes better after sprinkled with honey."

    Player : ... ...

    ……

    In the air.

    Eve was relieved to see the mountain eagle arrested and killed.

    "I didn't expect to attract other people's attention. Fortunately, they didn't see Basaka. It seems... ...that the elf-no-mori thing can't go on."

    "You have to figure out a way to get yourself a waistcoat."