Chapter 69 Forget it. I'll confess

Start from the beginning

    Demasia, as amnesty, took a few deep breaths, only to feel the sickening smell of the cave, and almost to take it off ... ...

    And at this moment, the Orcs finally spoke.

    "Say, what did you guys do in the cold ? What's the plot ? Who's behind you? "

    Blackstone's deep voice came, extremely oppressive.

    Hearing the Orcs, Demasia was a little stunned.

    Eh ? I don't think I'm hunting myself ... ...

    They... ...this was before the investigation.

    His brain is still very bright, and in a flash he figured out the ins and outs ... ...

    If he remembers correctly, the main believers of Ural, the god of winter and hunting, seem to be Orcs, and they have only just dismantled Ural's incarnation ... ...

    It's... ...hitting the old, coming the little ?

    Demasia feels like she's found the truth.

    At the same time, he came up with the name of the main story :

    " act one: Ural's plot!

    Mainline !

    I've definitely met the main line again !

    I'm afraid it's not about Ural, he wants revenge ?

    Demasia's spirit is lifted.

    " say it!"

    Blackstone snorted coldly again, and then took out a red-burning iron from the bonfire ... ...

    And further afield, Demasia saw whips, maces, iron bars, barbed knives and so on ... ...

    He jumped in the corner of his eye.

    Is this a torture ?

    He glanced at the pain modulation in the system ... ...

    Well... 5 percent, should hold up.

    It's impossible to surrender and confess.

    Only the mighty and unyielding can sustain himself, that heroic man set !

    Moreover, since the main line is involved, as Lord Goddess's most loyal licking dog, how can he reveal his secret to the enemy ?

    Thinking of this, he smiled at the Orcs, showing a mouthful of white teeth :

    "Good boy, you call me Dad, I... I won't tell you."

    " hum...!"

    Blackstone's eyes flashed a hint of anger, and he attached the soldering iron directly to Demasia's chest.

    With the sound of sizzling, a smell of meat began to drift in the air.

    Demasia's eyes widened in a flash, and then the whole person issued a refreshing groan.

    Moments later, he sighed :

    "Feel a little comfortable... ...can come a little longer."

    Blackstone : ... ...

    This guy is so strong ?

    The Orcs gave him a surprised look.

    "Hmm ! He's a long, hard-mouthed ear!"

    Blackstone threw the soldering iron in his hand and changed it to a whip.

    Demasia's eyelids jumped and shouted :

    "That, you can hit anywhere but the face."

    "Hey, too!"

    Blackstone whipped him in the face.

    Demasia : ... ...

    Next, Blackstone continued to beat, cut, pick nails with a stick ... ...

    All the criminal law methods he learned from the human world have been tried, but the spirit in front of him is still like nothing, indifferent.

    He really doesn't care about the pain !

    Except when you hit the face ... ...

    Gradually, even Blackstone, the heart also can not help but give birth to a trace of respect.

    "A follower of death, to face pain and death so calmly... Elf, you are indeed a warrior."

    He snorted and said.

    And at his words, Demasia was a little stunned.

    Wait ... ...

    Death ?

    Isn't he one of Lord Goddess ?

    How did you become a follower of death ?

    Seeing Demasia's surprised eyes, Blackstone sneered :

    " isn't it surprised?"

    He put down the instruments of torture in his hand and continued :

    "Well, we already know your identity. Tell me, what are death and the Lord of the underworld planning?"

    " death... death?"

    Demasia's face is strange.

    Wait a minute. Is there a misunderstanding ?

    "Hehe, look at your expression, is it finally admitted?"

    Blackstone sneered.

    Demasia : ... ...

    "Do you believe me when I say I don't know anything about death?"

    He testified.

    " ha ha."

    Blackstone continues to sneer.

    Demasia : ... ...

    " i really don't know death..."

    He repeated with some dismay.

    " ha ha."

    Blackstone still sneers.

    Demasia : ... ...

    Moments later, he sighed.

    " hey... well..."

    "Let's forget it. I'll tell you the truth!"

    "Isn't it death ? Actually, I know... ...it's okay to tell you... ..."

    As she said, Demasia's expression gradually became serious.

    Seeing him like this, a crowd of Orcs took it seriously.

    Demasia suddenly raised her head, with a hint of domineering in her expression, and then said in a low voice :

    "In fact, my name is exterminating bully, the true identity is the bearer of the death world, the captain of the 13th team of the five teams of the protection of the court..."

    "My mission was to find the seven dragon balls, to make a wish to the goddess, to obtain the kaleidoscope of wheel eyes, and finally to find the treasure left by the legendary great pirate king Jack Sparrow!"

    A word down, black stone and other people listen to a leng.

    The world of corpses and souls ? The 13th team of the court guard ? Dragon Ball ? Blood wheel eye ? Treasure ?

    What the hell is all this?