Chapter 14 They're the best coolies

Start from the beginning

    "It's a daily to-do list that you can leave to them to do and can be a huge diversion."

    Eve is not going to do everything, since there are indigenous believers, then maximize the role of indigenous believers, let them become some of the game's common tasks npc, as long as they control the general direction and key game plots.

    This is also a way for Eve to promote players to communicate with the indigenous elves, in his vision, he wants to build a new civilization that unites players and the indigenous elves, and is very cohesive !

    And his positioning for alice, is the novice guide plus daily tasks npc, but also the future to help players transfer to the priesthood npc candidate.

    As for Eve's near-term goal, it is to let players do tasks to hone levels, while building their own camp !

    And the new genie civilization will start from this !

    After a flash of light, Alice found something extra in her mind.

    Task List ?

    Alice looked at the contents, and muttered :

    " repair the temple..."

    " collect wood..."

    " building houses..."

    Alice : ... ...

    Isn't that coolie ?

    These things ?...what the Chosen One will do ?

    This kind of chore, even when the elf tribe was still around, was thrown to the lower-ranking demons ! but they were the Chosen Ones ! Moreover, they do not seem to be followers of the Mother God.

    And they're so undisciplined, lawless ... ...

    In this case, will they really be obedient ?

    It's all about teamwork !

    Alice is at a loss.

    No ! don't think that way.

    As if she had felt guilty about her birth, the girl shook her head.

    Mother God's words must be right !

    I am the natural saint, is the closest to Mother God Lord's family, this must be Mother God Lord's test to themselves, I must complete perfectly !

    Thinking of this, Alice meditated on the mother god in her heart, and then reached out her hand to draw a tree symbol of the mother of nature again on her chest.

    She took a deep breath and looked back at the player.

    The players are still in a mess, but no one is dead anymore.

    Looking at the jinn of chaos, just brimming with fighting spirit Alice suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, more and more feeling head big ... ...

    How do I speak ? And how do you make them willing to accept the task ?

    If it's what Mother God says, then they blame the poor ... ...

    Doing things so extreme, must be a lot of mental and spiritual pressure ... ...

    They must have lived in another world in pain, must have been depressing ... ...

    Thinking of this, Alice felt that the reckless people in front of her seemed to be less eye-catching.

    And thinking about what she's done, the elf girl feels a little guilty ... ...

    Did I just, like, go a little too far ?

    Although the redhead is very annoying, but one thing to one thing, he is the mother god of the choice of the person, I should not apologize better ... ...

    While thinking about it, Alice found that the Chosen Ones suddenly fell into silence.

    She looked up incredulously, and then found that hundreds of people had looked at her at the same time, gleaming eyes, as if looking at the moving baby ... ...

    That look, which Alice had only seen in the eyes of greedy human businessmen and death-threatening adventurers, gave her a chill.

    And between players, began to whisper, even some excitement :

    "Hey, hey, hey ! Did you get the system notification ? You can find Alice, the saint of nature, for your daily tasks!

    "Yes, and I'm called Lord Brave to Save the Elvens..."

    " i got it too!"

    "Holy Lady ! It turns out that Miss is a saint!"

    "Leading the task ! Quick Lead Mission ! Early task upgrade must be the fastest. Upgrade ! quickly. I'm still waiting to change my career as a magician!

    Suddenly, as if he had received some order, all the Chosen Ones rushed towards Alice, and she was startled.

    Did the Mother God convey to them the divine metaphor ?

    With a little speculation in her mind, Alice tried to calm herself down and said :

    "Do you... ...take the mission?"

    Countless players are bright and raise their hands.

    "Yes, yes!"

    "You're the best ! Give me the job!

    "Lord Alice ! I'm on a mission!"

    "Sister Alice, what a beautiful little dress you have ! Can you give me a mission?

    Alice : ... ...

    In a twinkling of an eye, all the players turned into lick dogs.

    Looking at the elves who scramble to get the chores and then leave with great excitement, Alice was completely numb.

    "Mother God is right. Their brains are absolutely sick."

    ……

    From the countless players squeezed out, Li Mu while gasping, while shaking his head :

    "This game is too real, get a task to crowd people piled up... after the public test can not explode..."

    Although the mouth spits, but his heart is still full of excitement.

    Opens his own system interface, Li Mu looks up his just in Saint Alice there received the task at random :

    [Random routine: Collect wood and reward experience of 50 — 300 points.

    "Gathering wood ? It seems to be for building houses, but it's not too difficult, after all, it's my old job!"

    Li Mu lived in a forest farm when he was a child and was familiar with cutting trees.

    "And you can get at least 50 experiential points at once ! And you can get ! again. Looks like we can use this experience to quickly upgrade ! It's just like every mission is random... "

    As he looked curiously, he walked in the direction of the Natural Temple Teleport Array mentioned in the mission details. There, players can teleport directly to the base of the world tree, which is kilometers below.

    Other player elves are in action.

    For a while, hundreds of elves scattered, the mighty to the elves of the forest.

    ……

    High in the air, Eve watched the players gradually on track, and finally sighed with relief.