-Meeting the prince in the rain by dreamcatcher_flics [Rev. Suzy]

Book Name: Meeting the prince in the rain

Author: DreamCatcher_flics

Reviewer: Suzy kpopcharmseu

Cover: 02/05

The cover is absolutely plain and unattractive. There is no subtitle or author's name which is an important component of any cover. The picture would look way better if it isn't blurred and the title font could be changed to something more cursive or bold with all capital letters.

Title: 01/05

The title failed to get my attention, it's long and kinda exaggerated. The title also fails to give out any major details. If you wanna go with the same name you can name it like "Rain Prince", though the word prince might be misleading about the genre to the readers. So use a 'he' instead of prince or go for rarer adjectives.

Synopsis: 03/10

There are a lot of grammatical mistakes plus the blurb doesn't give any hint about the male protagonist or the basic plot. It's really short as well, try to include a few more details and dialogues from the book.

Execution: 04/10

The pacing seemed too fast for 5 chapters. You should also work on your descriptive writing. Though the flow was maintained at the same pace throughout the book, it did seem rushed.

Plot: 07/20

If the CEO is a twin, It'd work as an amazing plot twist but I'm not sure what's ahead. I cannot say much about the plot since there are very few chapters so I would suggest you to apply for review again once you've updated at least 8-10 chapters.

Writing Style: 8/20

You have a long way to improve. The sentence formation errors need to be edited out and the way you describe the scenarios is a bit straightforward and factual, it feels as if I'm reading statements written out altogether. You get what I mean? Your writing style lacks that urge one should feel to imagine out what you've written. Don't write in long paragraphs, that will make the readers lose interest. Keep your sentences and dialogues well spaced and paragraphed. For the last notes you provide, add it under an "a/n:-" i.e, author's note, that will avoid the readers from getting confused between story lines and author's notes.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 07/20

There are major sentence formation errors.

# ex: Not then in less than minutes : Not even minutes (or) not even in minutes

# In 7th para, instead of using the word aroma you can use 'aura' , aroma usually refers to smell.

# Now you're jot down the things
etc . . .

-Improve your vocabulary and use better adjectives when you're describing a character or a scenario.

-Work on your tenses

Characters & Development: 04/10

I like how y/n isn't a crybaby / lethargic person. She knows her potential and works on herself but her behavior with Jungkook felt a bit odd to me. I believe the way y/n and Jungkook were behaving with each other would've felt a lot better if everything took it's sweet little time to happen. I.e, the incidents and them getting so formal/close this quick was a bit unrealistic. There isn't much character development because again the book needs a lot more chapters.

Total: 36/100

Final Note: Do work on your cover and description because these two give the first impression of your book, so if they're edited and written well, more people might be attracted to read your book. Do work on your sentence formation errors as well. Thank you.