-Life and It's consequences by yolamnicepaprika7 [Rev. Blaze]

Book: Life and it's consequences

Author: @yolamnicepaprika7

Reviewer: Blaze

Title: 04/05

The title seems really intruiging. It's unlike something I've ever read. I've not read the prequel to this book, but I can understand that this is a sequel and that it has to be something similar to this. 

Cover: 01/05

The cover seems to be really simple. Since it revolves around his suicidal life and the death of Seokjin, a picture of both of them merged would look more compatible and better. Also, you can slightly blur the words. 

Blurb: 00/10

The blurb has nothing but a single line and it doesn't give much insight into what the story really was. Also, it was really bland and it can be improved by adding two to three extra paragraphs. 

Execution: 05/10

The plot, as far as I know, was not executed well. We're not given much of a background into anything. Moreever, whenever a suicide takes place, the police are the ones who usually visit the crime scene. Please keep that in mind. Also, the paragraphs were not spaced well. 

Plot: 10/20

The plot was a bit confusing. First of all, I didn't understand anything about his aunt. He had conflicting emotions which shattered the characteristic emotion of his character. The same can go for the crying scene. The plot is something I've read in some fan fictions, but I still think this can be executed well. 

Grammar and vocabulary: 09/20

The vocabulary was really average. It didn't really emphasize the emotions. Try to make your writing style a bit more descriptive by using synonyms instead of the usual words. Coming to the grammar, I found redundant spaces and commas. I also found tons of comma splices which can be rectified by proofreading. Also, please make sure that your dialogue tags end with a comma only if the subject is continuing throughout. 

Writing style: 14/20

The writing style can be improved by adding number of imageries and metaphors in order to emphasize every person's emotion. For example, try to use tantalising tears or something similar to that. Try to make your writing more descriptive so that we're able to connect with the entire story. 

Character development: 02/10

There was no character development. This was a short story and the only thing I could feel was Jungkook's conflicting emotions. They should be either emphasized or given a background into his character. 

Overall: 41/100

This is a good book, and to top it all, it's an interesting one too. The only thing you need to focus on is your descriptive style of writing and inculcation of emotions so the reader is able to relate to the protagonists.