-So show me by jelly1799 [Rev. Suzy]

Book Name: So Show Me

Author: Jelly1799

Reviewer: Suzy

Title: 1/10

Way too common, it gives your book a cliche vibe, yes your book does have magic shop and bts lines references but that's too common nowadays. If you wanna use a song then try to go for some other underrated one. That'd make the book more unique and special.

Cover: 5/10

It's quite basic and simple, try to add some mystery to it or use any other rare ot7 pic. The current one does fit the plot though.

Description: 7/10

Short and apt but you can always add more dialogues. It does give away a lot of plot as well.

Reader’s Interaction: 3/5 

There aren't a lot of comments, but the readers seem to enjoy the book, yet the book deserves more! It's well written so good job! 

Plot:5/10

Sorry but you ruined it with the back story, I personally found the plot very predictable, the description already hinted me about it as well. The backstory of Jelly/Jillian could be something more unexpected or unique, abusive guardians and having an unknown relation with any of the other characters isn't that shocking or surprising. I hope that in the upcoming part you can add more to it. 

Grammar: 18/20

There were quite a few grammatical mistakes but your vocabulary deserves appreciation. The metaphors used are beautiful and funny as well. 

Plot twists and attraction: 5/10

Yes there were plot twists but none made me gasp or widen my eyes, remember this, if your readers are actually reaching out to the incidents then your story is interesting indeed. I don't mean that it isn't good, but having something out of the box can take your book to a whole new level. 

Emotions and character development: 7/10 

Jelly did change, she learned from her mistakes and got the courage to fight her fears, the other bts members emotions were well portrayed as well! Great work!

Creativity and way of writing:5 /10 

To be honest, your writing skills are amazing and your vocabulary is outstanding! Your book deserves many awards but it lacks in this one particular area, 'keeping the readers hooked up till the end' ! No offense but I think many of your readers left or stopped reading the book in the middle, all because the pacing and plot revelation was slow. Slow pacing always makes the book more understandable so that's quite good but it really requires more twists and turns. I couldn't read your book altogether, not even in two days, the book could hype me up only for a few chapters and then it'd turn a little dry, plus there are many questions left to be answered. You got the skill but you just need to work a little more on making the book more engaging and unique, this can be easily resolved by writing something out of the box, I'd suggest you to give it a shot. Also, initially I thought it was a fantasy book but the story slowly turned out to be a realistic fiction type. 

Your opinion on the book:4 /10 

The cover can be changed, the description could be modified and adding more plot twists is advised. Anyway, your book is a good read and your writing skills are beautiful, keep going! 

Total Marks: 60 /100