-Faceless enemy by _kingjungkook_ [Rev. Anika]

Book: FACELESS ENEMY -JJK

Author: _kingjungkook_

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

-⅘

There are alot of comments in the intro but as the story goes on, only two readers interact with the book.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

-5/10

The choice of image and theme is perfect. Jungkook face is half hidden with bucket hat and that look mysterious and matches the title. It is eye-catching but some mistakes ruined the mood. Use different position and colour for the title in the cover. It's black and barely visible. Make it look more visible and remove the white pen link hiding the text. There are different stickers or designs in picarts to hide the text for making it look more scary and mysterious. I advise the author to use different font for "You can't even" the middle text.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

-1/5

The description wasn't attention-grabbing but it made me confused what kind of relationship Y/N and Jungkook have. It is short and doesn't have any special quotes. In the 3rd line of first paragraph, "A nice" letter (A) should be written in small letter "a nice" because it's 2nd word. Make the description more special. It made me curious but not so attention-grabbing. Only use one question mark (?) and remove quotation marks (") to make it look more like mysterious. It seems like dialogue more than thoughts.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-2/10

I don't understand the hidden meaning in the title. It is attention-grabbing but it didn't match the story exposition yet. It should match or relate to the plot in upcoming future chapters. Remove minus (-) Add vertical bar ( | )

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

-4/10

I didn't understand the plot quite well. The title, description and flow of story is totally different. Y/N was married to her step mother's nephew Seokjin who used to treat her badly. After few months of divorce, she got another proposal from Jeon family. The book have only 5 chapter plus one intro so the story isn't on track of plot yet.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

-2/20

I point out many mistakes to improve your writing for next chapters. I hope you don't get demotivated. Fix them.

Vocabulary:-