-Dead Poems by LenteInApril [Rev. Blaze]

Book Title: Dead Poems

Author: LenteInApril

Reviewer: Blaze

Cover: 0/5
The cover doesn't seem appealing at all. You've just used a horror background and have added the text. The text does no justice. You could have used a different and neat font instead of just placing them in such a way. I would suggest you to get your cover done from a cover shop. 

Title: 2/5
The title "dead poems" is really vague and sounds unprofessional. Also, dead poems doesn't make any sense, does it? It's grammatically incorrect and I would suggest you to change that to a better title. You can go for eigengrau or something similar to that.

Synopsis: 1/10
Again, your blurb gave away nothing. And what do you mean by the poems are not alive? Are you personifying poems? If so, then please remove it. It sounds a bit off. You can probably rephrase it to "These poems are the musings of my dead heart/feelings." Sounds better doesn't? Also, a blurb should be more than 35 words at least. But your blurb doesn't match that.

Execution: 4/10
You have executed the emotions well. But when you're writing a poem, you'll have to keep in to put appropriate punctuations and make sure that the rhyme scheme is maintained throughout the poem and not all over the place.

Plot: 15/20
This doesn't have any plot so I'm giving marks for the content. The contents are really good, in fact, really heart wrenching. But the thing is that, your execution is poor. Try to make it more presentable and don't keep changing from italics to bold.

Writing Style: 17/20
Your writing style is pretty good. Since this is a poem, I can't say much about your writing style but it's presentable and good enough.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 9/20
Your grammar needs to be looked into. Your vocabulary was good, but you'll have to add more poetic words so that people are able to make the hidden meanings coherent. About your grammar, sometimes, the punctuations make no sense. First of all, a comma is used when the subject continues and a full stop is used when a new subject starts and has no relation to the previous one. But you've made some errors in it and I would suggest you to edit your poems.

Characters & Development: 1/10
I could not see much character development since this was a poem book and I've given 1 mark for your development in writing. Don't take this to your heart since there's no character development in a poem.

Total: 49/100

Final Note: This is a good read but I would suggest you to look into the punctuations and the way you frame your poems.