-Little sparkles by _arushiganla [Rev. Aland]

Book name: Little Sparkles

Author: _arushiganla

Reviewer: Aland

Title: 9/10
Keeping in mind that this is a collection of short stories, I think the title is pretty good. It has a good sound to it and isn’t that commonly used too. I feel you did a great job coming up with the name.

Cover: 8/10
The cover keeps up with the book title. The aesthetic is also good. But I can see that you intentionally overlapped Jimin’s picture resulting in ‘extra’ eyes on his left side of  forehead and cheek. I think that killed the vibe. It’s not so pleasing to look at.( Well this is completely personal as everyone has different tastes. And it’s fine if you are content with the current cover.)

Description: 2/5
The blurb is not something I was expecting. I am really disappointed. Instead of giving a description of the book you have used it for introducing yourself. This is not your bio. It was fine till where you say that the requests are acceptable, but after that everything is just unwanted information. Instead, you could have included it in the beginning of the book. Please keep in mind that everything you write in the description should be limited to the basic idea of that book.

Reader's interaction: 5/5 
Although only comments of the same three-four readers can be seen, it’s still a good sign if we consider the number of views and votes. All the comments are positive and interesting. I think you did a great job in keeping the readers engrossed.

Plot: 9/10
All the story plots in this oneshot collection are good. One can clearly tell that they are totally original. I loved all the plots. They are easy paced and engrossing too! As we all know that coming with a good plot is challenging but I think you did really  great in this aspect.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 19/20
Your hold on the language is impressive. I hardly came across any errors. The words and adjectives you used make everything more enjoyable. It’s not so often that I come across a fanfiction which does not use the everyday-cliched words. Although there are a few really minor punctuation errors but except that it’s all good.

Plot twists and attraction: 9/10
As they are short stories/one shots, I already expected it to have a straight and plain plot. Although there aren’t any mysteries or mind boggling twists, it is still good. It surely doesn’t bore you and the readers definitely enjoyed it.

Emotions and character development: 9/10
The characters are somewhat relatable, especially the female lead. And if honestly speaking, I think Jimin’s character was a little out of understanding. You focused a lot on the female lead and her emotions and thoughts which resulted in Jimin’s character staying aloof.

Creativity and way of writing: 10/10
You are really good at expressing scenes and situations. I think now you should start experimenting with your style of writing as you are already good and comfortable with the current one. It will definitely help you grow more as a writer. And as for the creativity….I think you are doing a great job. You certainly won’t let your readers down.

Your opinion on the book: 9/10
Personally, I loved reading the two short stories. They weren’t the typical Jimin X reader, something which is rare to find considering the number of Jimin fanfics on wattpad. Even though you said you are writing this book to improve your work, I think you are already doing good. I am surely gonna keep waiting for more updates from your side.

Any tips for the author:  Like I mentioned above, you should definitely try changing your writing style. The more you experiment with your works, the more you will learn. Also, I think the endings of the stories are a little abrupt, especially the first story. Not that it’s not good or anything but I think a little more explanation or plot would be more satisfying.

TOTAL: 89/100