-Love, from the graveyard by kimsuga86 [Rev. May]

Book Name: Love, From The Graveyard

Author: kimsuga86

Reviewer: May SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Cover: 3.5/05
The fonts are too small and the random heart on it doesn't go well with it, make the size bigger and I would recommend removing the heart but it doesn't look that bad honestly. The color choice is not appropriate as well, I can barely see anything at all. Change it to a darker color like his hair color or the the scenery color, something that would match and also be visible.

Title: 4/05
That is a unique name but I don't know what's the comma for because it sounds like a phrase which doesn't need a punctuation so I suggest removing that.

Synopsis: 8/10
The title and blurb only exposes the part that this story revolves around a graveyard. It also sounds cliche from the blurb so I really hope that it is not.

Execution: 9/10
It looks like you could actually execute what you planned to write and it came out good.

Plot: 16.5/20
The plot started in a nice way but you made the characters met too fast, the pace is a bit fast but I see only 18 parts in it, I guess its meant to be a bit face-paced. The flow is smooth though so keep it up. The twists are cliche and predictable  so I had to skip till the end like its too common even though the place chosen to execute this plot is really rare.

Writing Style: 18/20
It seems like you have trouble keeping your tenses intact because I saw you using "wondered" in the dialogues and present tense in the narration but other than your writing style is good.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 15/20
You overused commas, you don't need to put a comma before but when the sentence is flowing smoothly, use it only when you think it needs a pause to indicate some importance to that sentence/words or for proper punctuation.
Your and You're aren't the same thing so to avoid this confusion, write "You are" don't go for shortened words.
And for the blurb, you wrote the first sentence in present tense as in for example you are in Place A with Jin and you ask him if he comes to Place A like "Do you come to place A often?" and his answer would be "Yes, its my comfort place."
And now imagine you ask him about another place, say place B so you will ask him "Do you go to place B often?" (imagine you are in place A, asking him about his trips to place B) and his answer would be "Yes, that's my comfort place."

Do you see the difference?

And the middle line then should be: When a girl found her love in a graveyard, will it be reciprocated?

You should use comma when you write verbal tags and full stop when you write action tags.

Characters & Development: 7/10
The characters are nice, good and fits the plot but I don't see much development in them honestly.

Total: 81/100

Final Note: One thing I'm confused about, you wrote that the guy was facing his back towards the girl but the grave the guy was visiting to was beside the girl's brother's grave, how? That makes no sense then so please look into it.
Also, try to avoid Korean words unless you are making your characters speak fully in Korean or else use English.