-Life goes on by mochi1316 [Reviewer Riya]

Book title: Life Goes On

Author: Mochi1316

Reviewer: Riya

Rules followed?: Yes 5/5

Book Title: 10/10

The title of the book is beautiful and meaningful, in the initial chapters you might feel what is the purpose of the title but then when you keep reading it you'll get to know that the title is indeed amazing and goes well with the book.

Book Cover: 4.5/5

I cut 0.5 marks off because of some minor things that I think were off, like when someone for the first time will see your book they will think that it's a manga or something like that. It's indeed beautiful no doubt, but the thing is I got to know that this was a taekook book by reading the tags. And not from title, or the book cover or from the description. The the quote you wrote was not much visible, just try to write it in a darker colour or make it bold, because the quote is also very beautiful and I really don't want anyone to miss that little detail.

Description: 3/5

Okay, so you didn't really had a description of your plot instead it was a disclaimer. I am perfectly fine with you putting a disclaimer but don't you think that it would be more appropriate to put it before the chapters rather than in the description, because description is something everyone reads before jumping onto the chapters and your story believe me would have had an amazing description because if you just put a disclaimer and nothing else it will not attract attention, I'll not get curious to read it. So let's fix that okay?

Plot: 8.5/10

The plot was your own work. It was an amazing plot. The story was good and everything was like nice and beautiful. But let's be honest right? I gave you 8.5 because there were some problems with the plot. The way you revealed everything right in the first chapter, it was good but I am giving a friendly advice that next time take it slow, reveal things slowly, like about Taehyung cutting his hands, it could have been like Jungkook discovering this thing about Taehyung and then
c

onsoling him and it would be another emotional story, it will enhance the beauty of the story and would have shown how Jungkook and Taehyung's relation got stronger. I like the ending a lot. It shows that you're capable of writing those sad endings and to be honest I am not.

And I really appreciate that. Just one thing more, don't try to rush the story it disturbs the flow of the story, even if it takes more than 100 chapters just let it go with the flow. And despite all these points and minor flaws your story was extremely emotional and beautiful and ofcourse a pure love story.

Grammar/Typos/Vocabulary: 19/20

I didn't see a lot of typos in that. I really appreciate that. Your English is really nice and can be better. At some points the grammar was quite off but still great because I have seen worse. Everything was fine just make sure to use the punctuation marks, like comma and apostrophes and all those things, it will enhance the plot and help the reader.

Comments/Views/Votes: 5/5

You have got quite a good amount of all the said three things. And it's really good, keep it up.

Plot twists and Attraction: 10/10

I really liked the plot twists. At some points, I got confused but that was because of my dumb mind so don't worry.

Emotions and Character Development: 10/10

The emotions I have said earlier also are amazing. It's an emotional story. The development in the characters throughout the story is also kind of remarkable.

Creativity: 10/10

The story was unique, meaningful and beautiful. I liked the fact that not a lot of cliches were there, because it gets kind of obvious.

My Personal Opinion: 9/10

Sorry for the one mark deduction, but it's for the best it's to to make you more good. You should know that a diamond is made after it's sharpened harshly quite a lot. So that's it for my review for your book, I had a great experience reading your book and thank you for choosing me as your reviewer.

 So that's it for my review for your book, I had a great experience reading your book and thank you for choosing me as your reviewer