-Who do I love by Thunder1333 [Rev. May]

Book: Who Do I Love?

Author: Thunder1333

Reviewer: May

• TOTAL MARKS- 38/①⓪⓪

|- 1/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

I dont see the authors interacting with the readers and there are comments but a few, where mostly its from the same reader plus a few more but you have to interact as well.

|- 2/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

The pictures are not relevant to the theme of the plot, the font styles and colors are wrong. The pictures were cut badly and the sizes are wrong as well. 

I think blending the two leads' similar sized pictures would look great, also don't use the galaxy theme, it's really common. The font choice can be better or bolder if you still wanna use cursive. Cut the pictures properly and the author name can be used down since you placed the pictures in the lower part, if you put the pictures on the upper part then you have to use a different font and font color and place it in the middle then underneath it you can write "Written by - -". It will look better like these. 

|- 3/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

I would say, a perfect blurb but it lacks something, emotions and proper grammar. Other than that you chose good dialogues, I must say.

|- 3/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

Its common and not unique and also exposes a lot of the plot even before they read the book. I feel like romance books should have aesthetic or fancy titles because most of them really common and cliche moments so the only thing that must make the readers read it is a good title and a good cover.

|- 4/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

The plot is rough and cut off. The pace is fast and the flow of the plot is fast as well. The interactions between the characters are a bit...off. It looks like they are all acting and let me tell you they are acting quite bad. They dont feel like characters that belong in this plot, I feel like you should change them up a bit and its a really common and cliche plot, try to brighten it up with nice moments and unique plot twists.

|- 8/②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

The punctuations are missing, especially commas after dialogues. A comma is used when you write like this:

“I love you, Jin,” I said.

And a full stop when you write like this:

“I’m sorry but I love someone else.” He turned around and walked away, his figure slowly becoming a distant memory.

And don’t forget to use full stops after you finish a sentence. There are words that was added unnecessarily like here “As I was walking into class, I bumped into someone, I looked up to see who it was, it sent me chills down my spine, when I realised it’s none other than my bully and crush- Kim Namjoon.” Many things are wrong here, you used way too many commas and “I”s. A proper one would be “As I made my way to my class, I bumped into someone. Looking up, I was ready to give the person a piece of my mind but I stopped as I realized who it was. Chills ran down my spine as I saw my bully and crush, the great Kim Namjoon, standing there and giving me a smug look.” Here you can actually portray that Namjoon was her bully but what you wrote did not give me those feels, you have to work on it.

|- 4/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

The book would have been great if it didnt have so many mistakes and lack so much in every criteria. For plot twists, its still ongoing so I cant say much about it but I hope you have good ones prepared but it would have been an attractive plot if your grammar was a bit more better than this.

|- 4/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

I didnt feel any emotions and its because the pace was fast. Slow down and take your time writing an event or situation, describe it with more colorful words then you will be able to portray emotions and fix your sentence structure as well.

As its still an ongoing book, I didnt see any development yet but I hope to see in the future.

|- 4/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

Your way of writing is good, not bad but I feel like you rush the events and everything and thus its really hard to understand what you wanna write aka it doesnt make sense. Everything is so common and can be found in every fanfiction book, I see no creativity in this. For that you have to think up unique interactions and a different plotline.

|- 5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : I know it can be better so I would suggest either you edit it or give it into an editing shop to get all your grammar corrected and so that you can portray your emotions better  and your characters as well because bad grammar can make a reader not read your book at all.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●