-Vigilante by epochbts [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: Vigilante

Author: epochbts

Reviewer: Anika FrozenHeartsGalaxy 

Cover: 03/05

The cover is attractive and eye-catching. Different images fitted together look messy, probably because of sope because their sizes are small compared to others but I think Jungkook, Namjoon and IU's choice of image, size and position is perfect. The colour scheme is appealing and the info is barely visible to read. The font style for the title is unique and perfect for the cover. 

Title: 3/05

The title is uncommon and attention-grabbing, hence it matches the plot. It would be much better if their initials are in capital.

Synopsis: 9/10

The blurb is short, dialogues of each main lead that also reveals a glimpse of their personality and goal. There is a short summary of a climax female lead is going to struggle with. The description seems something new and the journey look exciting that drives the readers toward the story

Execution: 9/10

The pace of the story is very balanced. Each chapter has 7000+ words but it still keeps the readers engaged in the story and doesn't make them feel bored. The clean work in every aspect of the book shows how much the author put her effort in it.

Plot: 19/20

The plot is action, thriller and very K-Drama type. The author portrayed the plot very well by adding some unique elements, incidents and events with a lot of suspense, drama, secrets, dark past and climax. I thought it would be hard to keep up with three main leads but the author proved me wrong.

Writing Style: 19/20

The descriptions of every scenario, place, emotions, appearance or should I say everything is very detailed, well-explained, easy to understand and create a picture in the reader's mind.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 18/20

There aren't any grammar or vocabulary mistakes, I rarely even found any typos which was unexpected because sometimes the author fails to detect spelling mistakes in long chapters.

Characters & Development: 9/10

Usually authors make a strong female protagonist very sarcastic and sharp tongued but in this story it's vice versa, I love how the author portrays her character strong without making her cliche badass type. Also the fact she wasn't that unrealistic "perfect" when it comes to fighting and other stuff. Moving on, I love that every single character holds its own significance in the story, they never went out of line of their original persona. Their approach to certain things were reasonable and logical, failing to make it look unrealistic. I love how true identification of the trio main leads is completely different and unexpected and how they are both linked to the main character. I must admit they played a big role in enhancing the storyline more. The story is really great because of a creative character's life sketch the author made to spin the story.

Total: 89/100