-Purple glow by zurafa978 [Rev. Aland]

Book name: Purple Glow

Author: zurafa978

Reviewer: ALAND

Title: 9.5/10
I think the title is apt. It doesn’t fail to connect to the story plot. The tile itself brings out the magical feel of the book.

Cover: 8/10
The Book cover sure is catchy and beautifully edited but it doesn't have the authors name on it. It is an important component of the Book . It shouldn't have been skipped. As a result the cover looks a little bland. Maybe adding sub-text would be better too.

Description: 3/5
The 2nd half of the description is really attention drawing. It doesn’t fail to spark one's interest. But as of the 1st half, It kind of feels misleading. What I mean is for a moment it makes you think that it is a Yoongi X reader when it actually is a Taehyung X reader. I think you should use a different convo. which has Tae in it. (That is upto you actually….There must have been a reason you used that specific conversation between Yoongi and FL and maybe I failed to get the point.)

Reader's interaction: 4/5
As the Book is pretty new and ongoing, I think that the readers' interactions are satisfying keeping in mind the number of readers and votes.

Plot: 10/10
It is original and fresh without any cliches. The fact that it is properly paced without losing its thrill is something that definitely needs to be praised. I specially loved how you mixed it with fantasy.

Grammar/ Vocabulary: 20/20
A perfect score! I couldn’t find a single error in your whole book. That is pretty impressive! Your control on language is satisfying. Even your vocabulary is up to the mark. The minimal use of day to day language is a plus point.

Plot twists and attraction: 9/10
The twists are really good. The fact that they aren’t the typical ones makes it better. I think you did a really good job in attracting the readers and keeping them hooked while having them on the edge at the same moment.

Emotions and character development: 8/10
The characters are good too. I personally liked how the FL isn’t the typical weak one or extremely strong. The fact that she is moderate and willing to become strong and reliable makes it easy for the readers to relate to her and get the feel of the story. Also, I think that introducing many characters at once isn't that good of an idea. I feel as the readers aren’t able to connect to the side characters due to the rushed intros.

Creativity and way of writing: 10/10
Everything is almost perfect. Not a single action scene repeats itself and you have just the way of describing it. It was overall intriguing. Actions and words created a perfect picture.

Your opinion on the book: 9/10
Coming up with a mystery- thriller plot isn’t easy, especially the one which doesn’t bore out the reader. The thrill it makes you feel is undeniably great. The mysteries, answered questions, along with your enthralling writing skills, all sums up to give an amazing story which keeps you wanting for more.

Any tips for the author: Your chapters are all jumbled. It is not something that leaves off a good impression. Being systematic is also something that plays a key role in attracting readers. Because of the jumbled chapters some readers may get easily irritated and may give up on continuing the story. So please reflect on it.

TOTAL: 89.5/100

5/100