-Born killers by preronasaha [Rev. Mini]

Book name: BORN KILLERS

Author: preronasaha

Reviewer: Mini

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

3/5

Honestly, even though there are very less to no comments in the chapters, I’m pretty a lot of people if not all of them, have shed a few tears hearing about the tragic deaths, have blushed more than ever reading the interactions between characters, and have fumed up hearing about the betrayal and so on. The view count too was pretty high and I’m sure a lot of them are re-reads because which creature wouldn’t read this masterpiece again?!

|- ①⓪ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

7.5/10

OKAY, HEAR ME OUT. When I say the cover was immaculately perfect, I just think, after reading the book, the cover could use a few add ons and removals. Let’s see; the font is great, you don’t have to do anything about that, the little quote/subtitle which Min Yoongi uses oh so often(!) but the story is almost ot7 if you pay attention so I think the cover could use an overlay of the members’ photos, and have Yoongi, Jimin and Y/n in the front, as leads of course because that’s how the story is portrayed, but if you don’t like that you could have jimin go a bit further back but keep him in the spotlight, I’d advice. The colour scheme is great but you could add a few red an black elements here and there and maybe a link chain going across in one of the corners, play with the cover! You can add in a bullet or two somewhere in the corner but in sight, you can add a silver mask lying around somewhere but with a contrasting color obviously. Play around, see what you can find best.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

4/5

The description is overall, pretty good, I think the only thing missing is if you would add a little dialogue or like a very commonly used phrase or saying used by a character or even better Min Yoongi or Y/n themself! Just like ‘BORN to FIGHT, TRAINED to KILL’ you could add something, say, ‘“Stop calling me missy, Min yoongi.” “Stop calling me Mr. Cruel One and you have a deal”’ There’s a lot you could do, I found those nicknames to be very common, oh here’s one, how about the part where Min Yoongi says, “It’s her, mom.” That could be a great brainer, it’s going to leave people thinking for eternity unless they give and read the book which I doubt they won’t do, who can not read this book like come on-

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

10/10

What is there to even say the book’s a masterpiece, a literal monument. The title is absolute perfection, nothing to change, I gave a 10/10 for goodness’ sake, what is there to say, it’s a sight for sore eyes! The title is alone enough to leave the readers with wide eyes, and a mind lost in the thinking world.