-The crown by Hogwartsjunior [Rev. Seokie]

..................................................................                 

Book:- The Crown

Author:- hogwartsjunior

Rev:- Seokie

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 5/5
Readers are impressed by the work you have put up in your book. When I was going through the comment sections in your book that time I got the feeling that you were able to connect your characters' emotions with the reader's emotions and that's worth praising.

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 5/10

Well, the cover was not that eye-catchy. I liked the efforts of making the cover 3d type but I did not like the colour combination. The unwanted stroke that crossed Namjoon's face was not at all appreciative. Even the quotes present on your cover are too small for the eyes, mind you if you are putting valuable quotes to create a better impression but the quotes are not clear for the readers that's the place where you can lose readers at first sight and so does marks at any awards. Moreover, I clearly remember that in your story Taehyung had silver lustrous hair but your cover shows he got rosy pink hair. And your book is about adventure so Callista and 7 other guardians have to go through bumpy roads to save the world before New-moon and it has no connection with butterflies and flower bed routes so I will suggest you to remove the butterflies from your cover.
Overall, I will suggest you go for a new cover for your book to attract more readers to your story.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 3/5
According to me, I felt the description is the same as any other Supernatural story which deals with protectors of the World. Although the last part of the description was interesting and attention-catching because of the cliff hanger you have created at the end. But I will still suggest you change and use different atheistic fonts to create a unique blurb for your story.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.