-Those Unsaid Words by wild_imaginator16 [Rev. Rabi]

Book Title: Those Unsaid Words

Author: wild_imaginator16

Reviewer: Rabi

Cover: 4/5
It is well chosen and gives off calm and mystic vibes. It is beautiful and perfectly suits the book. However it is not catchy. What I mean to say is font selection can be better for the header you used. Hope you can make a better version out of it.

Title: 4/5
It is unique as well as eye-catching. It gives off interesting vibes and catches attention. It perfectly matches the theme of poetry and gives off poetic vibes. I am in love with this title.

Synopsis: 3/5
It is not eye-catching, not interesting. It only gives you an idea of what the book is about. And &It*b* something like this is not doing any good job in the blurb. You can remove it. As well as make in interesting by adding a few of your poetic phrases here. It will look good and will catches the attention of the readers.

Execution: 2/10
As its name it means clarification and cleanliness in a book. I gave only 2 marks here, because this book, even though it contains good phrases, I personally think you should tell your readers about your reason behind writing a certain poem. Like when you wrote Alone, why did you write this. Was there any reason behind it? I personally think the emotions and feelings behind a poetic line can be understood more perfectly after knowing the reason behind the emotions felt by the person.

However, it's my personal suggestion, it's completely righteous to disagree with it.

Plot: 0/20
No marks for plot, because this is a poetic nook not a story book in which some scenes are folding. Plot means the well settled allotments of events which occurred in the lives of characters of a book and story. This book doesn't have any plot therefore I didn't give marks. You can gain this after arranging a plot or any memory or your reason behind your writing every poem mentioning at the end or the start of the new chapter.

Writing Style: 18/20
Even though your book doesn't have any plot, still your style of writing and the phrases you used are incredible. All the poems are written beautifully as well. Your way of stirring the emotions amazed me. You can be a good poet and use your words to climb up the stairs. Good job done here.

Grammar and vocabulary: 16/20
Your grammar is good however, I think you should work on your vocabulary. You can make it better by practicing in the games which provide us with making new words and their meanings as well as you can take a notepad and start to write names of all the things around you. Once you are sure you have done all the things in the room,go out and explore more things. You can improve.

Character development: 0/10
Once again, I have to give no marks because this book contains poetry and there is no any figure explained briefly in phrases and poetic lines ever. Each poem gives us a blur image of a figure,we can't conclude from there as what is the character in real life. How is it? How he is facing the life? What are his emotions and problems? That's why this factor is not having any mark.

Total: 44/100

Note: I have nothing to say except for you to not take these points and pointed mistakes to heart. This is a review, whatever your readers say about your book is their vision. A review looks at the book differently. Therefore their views are different. I just hope you will consider all the points mentioned above and I can see a better version next time.

Good luck with that.