-My Little doctor by taekook_loverss [Rev. Riya]

Book name: My Little Doctor

Author: taekook_loverss

Reviewer: Riya

Title: 9/10
Your title was nice and fitted the plot but it wasn't something very extraordinary or atleast something different. I am telling you this because I know you can do better.

Cover: 4/5
I like the cover, it was nice and beautiful.

Description: 4/5
The description is simple and nice. I liked it.

Reader's Interaction: 5/5
You have a good amount of comments, votes and views so it's a good sign and it shows that people are interested in your book.

Plot: 7/10
Tbh, I think the description was more interesting than the actual plot. Please understand, I am not trying to be rude but these are just my opinions and I won't sugarcoat them. There were a lot of things I noticed which can get better. Like, the way you describe the emotions, like that one time when Jimin got into accident, you could expressed those emotions Jungkook and others felt in a more poetic or in a different way. You need to improve in expressing those emotions of the character. I didn't feel those emotions. I should feel that.

Plot: There were times where you could have shortened the quick recaps a character gave to another like when Jungkook passed out, Jimin could have said "You passed out, and Jungkook I am angry that you weren't eating regularly, why so?" It could have been like this, we would have been able to see to the emotions of Jimin and the others in this, we would have been able to see the the development of their bond. This thing has to improve
The next thing is I think the relations and the things escalated quite quickly, like you could have taken your time, you could have given the development of taekook's feelings atleast 3 chapters. Like, when they start having butterflies in their stomach, and then when they start getting comfortable with each other, you know that development of feelings is really important. That realization is itself is a very beautiful thing. The journey is more important than the goal right?

Grammar: 20/20
I think it it was pretty good, your vocabulary is also nice. There were just a few places but I am not gonna point it out because I know you will improve with time.

Plot twist and attraction: 9/10
You could have added something more spicy, something which would have given the book a different route. But it was still pretty good.

Emotions and Character Development: 8/10
As I said earlier, emotions could have been expressed more nicely and more emotions could have been expressed. So I think that part lacked. Character Development, I think was fine.

Creativity and way of writing: 9/10
Your way if writing is not creative. It could have been more creative and poetic. Everything else was fine.

Your opinion about the book: 8/10
Your book was amazing and a good read. But there were thing you can and you have to improve in. I hope you will do better in future.

Review: I loved you book. It was fluffy and beautiful. Keep it up and keep improving.

Total: 74/100
It's a good score but I want it 100/100 next time or 90 will do.

Areas where author is good at:
You see good at plot formation, you know what to write and how to write, where to set things. And I like that a lot because there are a lot of stories I have read where the plot is very very cliche, like if the the main character slipped on something, it would it cliche to read that the other main character saved them, but it would be funny and unique if they actually slip and fall down on the floor and the other main helps them. You are good at the second kind of plot formation, you write something unique and are able to think more.

Areas author has to improve:
I think you need to improve in expressing the emotions, that's important, because if the reader can't feel those emotions all your hardwork will go in vain. So make sure to improve in that. I think this the most important part area you have to improve in, the others I think you will be able to improve it with time. Now you know in which areas you are weak, so I hope you will pay attention to this and keep doing better and better because you are capable of.

 Now you know in which areas you are weak, so I hope you will pay attention to this and keep doing better and better because you are capable of