-Sparkle by yyyuehyyyie [Rev. Anika]

Author:  yyyuehyyyie

Book Title: Sparkle

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

5/5 

There is a lot of positive Interaction between the author and the readers throughout the story.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

-3/10

The cover is great but even if it's quite eye-catching, the aesthetic style with Taehyung's picture doesn't look attractive. I think the black glimmer type border around his picture ruins the mood too. It's understandable that the graphic designer tried to design the cover that matches the plot "Sparkle" But I think the excessive usage of sparkling made it look unappealing. The yellow font style looks perfect around the darkness, I suggest changing everything except for the font.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

-3/5

The description isn't too long or too short but it is attention-grabbing revealing a bit of the personality of the characters. It doesn't give any summary about the plot though.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-3/5

The title doesn't have any deep meaning but as I read the story further, I realize it relates to the chemistry between the main characters in some way.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

-4/10

The plot is common high school love but the author made the story quite interesting using creative ideas for small events and incidents connecting the plot line. The exposition didn't disappoint at all, the way the author introduced all the characters, showing a glimpse of their personality intrigued the readers and made them fall in love with them but I believe it needs more details. I wouldn't call Taehyung's enemy-like relationship with Eunha or love triangle between Jungkook a rising action of a story because It didn't give much drama, suspense or spice to thrill a reader. It didn't even last longer, they somehow seemed insignificant but they made the story interesting as well.

•|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

-8/20

There are many vocabulary and grammar mistakes in the beginning but as the story goes on, I see the improvement.

Preposition:-