-suddenly Superheroes by lalalalala7fire [Rev. Mayesha]

Book title: Suddenly superheroes

Author: lalalalala7fire

Reviewer: Mayesha

●Suddenly Superheroes |kth|              [CC]

Reader Interaction: 4.5/5
Did not see much interaction, other than you thanking everyone who said your book is good but that's good enough. I'm happy that you are showing appreciation to you readers and the A/N's are short too. Great job!

Cover: 5/10
TAEHYUNG'S HEAD LOOKS WEIRD! I know he is an alien but this is plain disturbing to the eye, I think the previous one was satisfactory? I don't know if its just me but I can't see the title on the cover. Its really aesthetic with purple colors and all BUT that's not enough cuz THE HEAD. I would suggest a new cover pls.

Description: 4.5/5
I loved it, like really loved it but I suggest only keeping the summary, the awards and position u won with this book, start-end dates and the person who made the cover, the rest 'the door is that way, you may leave'. I'm only saying cuz my ass is really neat and I didn't find those.

Book Title: 9.5/10
Noooo the |kth| this part! Ruined the title. I suggest you change it to | KTH | with spacing hun.

Book Plot: 10/10
Did I just give it a ten? Oh...I did. Its really rare of me to give 10. Congrats!partying_facelaughing

Grammer and Vocalbulary: 19/20
Omp—the commas after speech marks and everything, even I as a fav student of my English teacher cuz I'm really good at writing don't use those like that sksksk. Its just that I have difficulty understanding some lines sometimes and I did catch Grammer mistakes. Proof read.

Plot Twists and Attraction: 7/10
I haven't come across any plot twists hence....but that's because its still ongoing. I definitely am attracted to this book though.

Emotions and Character Development: 9/10
I just want to pull of Jisoo's hair (cuz she called my baby Jinnie bad words pout)—she's annoying. I mean I am cold too like really cold, until and unless its my friends, but I'm still nice but I really can't hate her for that as I don't know her story. I see that she opens up but then closes her walls, but she is improving. You don't know how much trouble I had to suppress those emotions you parked into me. I have to give you a ticket for that young woman.

Creativity and Way of Writing: 9.5/10
I love the way you right and BANGTAN LEAVES?! Loool hilarious, that's some creative stuff right there! Purple suit—I don't know why I thought of those ppl who dress up as heroes for kids pfft—

Opinion on the Book: 8/10

Total: 86/100

REVIEW: This book needs exposure, this type of good books should not be hidden like this. I really hope you get more exposure and and and PLS CHANGE THE COVER, ITS AN EYE SORE.

 I really hope you get more exposure and and and PLS CHANGE THE COVER, ITS AN EYE SORE