-You'll never know by weirdobtsarmy [Rev. Anika]

Title: YOU'LL NEVER KNOW //Jikook

Author: weirdoBtsArmy

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
-3/5

In Prologue, there are many comments and but in further chapters, the comments start to reduce to only one commenter/reader.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
-1/10

The image of your cover doesn't match the plot. This moment of Jikook was indeed beautiful amd memorable for entire fandom but keep this in mind that the cover should match the plot and the designing should attract the readers. The image isn't suitable for mature book that includes torture etc. It should be intimidating and scary. There are so many effects, so please remove them. The paper tear effect is cutting Jimin's leg and if you notice it looks like there is extra leg too, at left side. Human's legs are not that long to stretch out plus it is shifted upward. There are three texts with different fonts. The fonts are beautiful but every texts aren't at the same place. It would be much better if they are together. Make the reader move their eyes around in admiration, not for reading the texts. Write ff in full form like "A Jikook Fanfiction" with normal type font, not fancy one so that it will give professional look. The theme is purple and it looks beautiful but remember the story plot isn't beautiful so it doesn't match the mood. The theme should be dark.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
-3/5

The blurb is too short but it caught reader's attention. Every beginning word of sentence start with capital letter so "Y" of "You'll" should be in capital letter. Don't use tilde ( ~ ) Use minus( - ) with Jungkook's name because his quote is serious and tilde ruins the serious mood. Remove exclamation mark ( ! ) It refers to exclaimation point such as shouting and yelling.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
-9/10

The title seem mysterious and interesting and it grabs reader's attention but add vertical pipe ( | ) instead of slash (/) and write first letter "J" of Jikook in capital letter.