-Man at arms by marie0211 [Rev. Rihana]

Book name: Man-at-arms 

Author: marie0211 

Reviewer: Rihana 

Reader’s interaction: 4/5 

There was a good amount of votes and comments and I could see that the readers were enjoying your work. Good job. 

Cover: 7/10 

The cover is aesthetically pleasing but it would have definitely been better if it gave off a more dangerous-mafia kind of vibe. The title doesn’t comprehend with the cover that well either. Maybe you could try changing the font? 

Description: 3/5 

The description is intriguing but according to me, it gave away too much. It was more of a summary than a blurb as the whole plot was out there. 

Title: 8/10 

Good job with the title. It is definitely interesting and is apt for the story.

Plot: 18/20 

I found the plot absolutely amazing. So far, everything has been written well and there are no plot holes either. 

Characters: 9/10 

I love Hayoon, she’s adorable. I think her character is so far the best one. The other characters are pretty good too. I’m waiting to see the character development in Jin soon. I have no complaints about this criteria. Good job. 

Grammar: 18/20 

Your grammar is good, I didn’t find any mistakes or typos. All the sentences are properly punctuated and the vocabulary is good too. The reason I’ve deducted one mark is because nothing is ever perfect and can always be improved. 

Writing style: 9/10 

I was really impressed with your writing style, all the details and how everything flowed perfectly. I could understand anything without any confusion. Good job. 

Attraction: 10/10 

I was hooked. The starting itself was heartbreaking and the way you’ve expressed emotions was amazing too. 

Opinion: 8/10 

The book is absolutely adorable and the storyline is good too. Even though it isn’t very necessary, I’d recommend you to edit the cover and description a little more. Then it’d be good to go. I hope your book gets the attention and love it deserves. 

Total Marks: 94/ 100