-Blueties and the beasts by everydaydreamingxxi [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: Blueties and the Beasts

Author: everydaydreamingxxi

Reviewer: FrozenHeartsGalaxy (Anika)

Cover: 4/05

The cover is eye-catching and very creative. Just by looking at it, a reader can tell the genre of the story. The choice of image and their position is perfect and the theme matches the plot. I love the fonts, they suit the cover pretty well.

Title: 4/05

The title is creative, uncommon and unusual. It surely catch reader's attention with its uniqueness

Synopsis: 5/10

The blurb is long and signifies a rare action-adventure plot but the way of narrating didn't make me too excited. It reveals the whole plot. What caught my interest was Jimin's character for this story.

Execution: 9/10

The work is perfect, the author pulls off everything so well. It shows how much thinking and effort the author poured into each chapter and other aspects of the book.

Plot: 18/20

The plot is rare and very thrilling. I love how you narrate every climax scene with good detail, making me feel at edge due to the tension and suspense from the very first chapter. It kept the readers immersed in the story completely. I was holding my breath while reading it. There is so much creativity.

Writing Style: 18/20

I really loved your way of constructing sentences especially when I read the well-detailed descriptions. You describe the scene so precisely that even I felt scared by reading it, this indicates you successfully made the reader feel every different kind of roller coaster emotions through your writing style.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 14/20

There is no grammar, vocabulary, punctuation or spelling mistakes. But most of the time the first letter of the first word at the beginning of the sentence wasn't capitalized in the dialogue, kindly fix all of them. You added two asterisks with a heading which isn't necessary. Wattpad has different feature to make the words bold and you know that.

Characters & Development: 7/10

I love how every character holds importance in its own way. Their capabilities, weaknesses and past enhance the story very well, especially the whole beast creation. They are really some kind of new creature. Heize and Jungkook bonding was too rushed, readers already knew that they were going to be together. You shouldn't make them so obvious at the first meeting already. Overall, the characters weren't cliche or unrealistic at all.

Total: 79/100