-Accursed by apoeticbee [Rev. Seokie]

Book: Accursed

Book: Accursed

Author: apoeticbee

Reviewer: Seokie

TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 5/5

The readers were pleased with your work, I saw that. But I feel you need to react with your readers more. I saw very little interaction with your reader from your side.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 3/10

The cover looks more like a simple picture of Jungkook if you cut the book title and author name. I see no editing nothing. Well, the book is about Taekook but the cover misses Taehyung here. And if you want to create a better impression for your reader then you can add werewolves and war elements to give the vibe of werewolves and cruel royal's game. And the font choice was not very appreciative so I will suggest you choose another font for your book title.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 3/5

The description of the book is pretty good. It gives out the right information about the story and it is not cliche as well but I will suggest you use text designing and different fonts to catch more attention on your work.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 4/10

"Accursed" although the book title looks unique and holds the exact meaning but it's not a very unique title in Wattpad. There are tons of books with the same name in Wattpad and most of them are on werewolves. So if you want your book to stand out from them then I will suggest you use a different name.

Some suggestions for your name:

1. maledizione ( It means curse in Italy)

2. malédiction ( It means curse in french)

3. maudit ( It means accursed in French)

4. atheófovos (( It means accursed in Greek)

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 7/10

Totally in love with the plot. The starting was amazing. It's quite rare to find a book where the hero is not a king but a commander in every story the alphas are always the king or the leader but the concept is different here which did attract me. Moreover, I love the sweet romantic relation between Taehyung and Jungkook at first it's not like other alpha-omega stories where the alpha always humiliates and hurt their mates. I like how beautifully you portrayed the past along with the present but did not confuse us at least once. Even the story revolved around two people which are Tae and Kook which is also appreciative as it helped readers to not get confused by too many characters but it does not mean the side characters are less they played their part as well. But I would like to know more about the Crown Prince and why he is fated to die in the hands of Kook's wolf and not others and also about Jimin. I hope you will put that up soon. And one more thing you made it look cliche is that blooming of a healer relation with a king which is quite common so I will ask you to not go in the path of the most the Wattpad story and maintain your originality.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

~ 19/20

I failed to find any grammatical mistakes though I checked your work properly so congrats you did well in the grammar part. But I have to cut one marks because if by chance I missed any grammatical error.

Now moving on to the vocabulary part it was not bad in my opinion, you did use some good vocabulary in your story but also did not make it too hard for your reader to understand so I appreciate your method of writing.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 4/10

I found no major plot twists in your book and I will not leap to a conclusion your book is still new but I do want some plot twist shortly well, in the name of the plot twists don't make the book cliche by adding a female lead in the rival side of Tahyung's love. But the attraction of the story is appreciable but if you don't add any major plot twist I fear your book may lose its charms

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

~ 4/10

I did not felt a very good connection with your characters neither I felt any sparks of joy nor sadness when they die but I saw you tried your best to portray them. So my suggestion is to add some more elements to create a better impression for your reader.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

~ 7/10

I like your style of writing but I will suggest you if you want to make your book more royal then do use some more good quality vocabulary in your work.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

~ 7/10

Total Marks: 63/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : According to me a change of book cover will help to attract more readers at first sight. Make your description of your book look creative with text designing to catch the attention of your readers. And some plot twists along with some more details about the Crown Prince fate.

Well, if you want to make your book more royal then add some more high-quality words to your story.

Overall, the story is very unique and the writing style and grammar is perfect according to me.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●