-Love Universe by purplelightarmy [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: Love Universe

Author: PurpleLightARMY

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
-5/5

There are huge amount of readers. Even introduction itself have 64 comments. The readers even tagged some people in comment to read this book.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
-8/10

The cover is extremely beautiful and eye-catching. The cover is enough to clarify that the plot is based on fantasy genre. The choice of font are perfect but the quote at top, "Love destroyed us. Love reunited us" is very beautiful but it is barely visible. I request Author to make it look more visible, I don't want such a beautiful quote hidden from eyes of readers. The colour balance of the girl in cover isn't good unlike Jin, due to which she is stucking out more. The light purple strip of your name below, the text are touching the ground, it should be balanced in the middle.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
-5/5

The description is very affecting and attention-grabbing at same time. It is not so long nor too short and it is enough to melt someone's heart and eager them to read this masterpiece.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
-10/10

The title is based on the world called Love Universe that is created to give love and hope to the humans in the earth. The title is perfect and match the plot.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
-10/10

The main plot is really deep and rare. The author have really good heart. It's story of girl named Yoon Min who commited suicide and became Guardian in Love Universe and now it's her duty to stop humans from commiting same mistake in the earth. The plot is so touching and have really deep meaning, it shows the importance of life and gives good life lessons and messages. It taught us how to gain courage enough to fight instead of giving up, most important is that a depressed person only need is a love and the last but not the least, how to truly love someone. But the journey doesn't revolve around only this plot as there is much more exciting twists. I can't wait to know how Yoon Min is related to her Senior Guardian Kim Seok Jin.

•|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
-18/20

Your grammer is good but kindly avoid using past tense more. I found a lot of spelling mistakes/ typos and they are really noticeable plus you add so many fullstop in some sentence, only three dots are enough.

Chapter 2,
"No, they can't. Humans can't see Guardian. (Bu) they can hear you"

2. "O my God, I never had a Guardian to serve before"
Reviewer: "O" looked odd.