-Don't make me fall for you by minhappy [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: Don't make me fall for you || M

Book Name: Don't make me fall for you || M.YG ff

Author: Minhappy

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
-1.5/5

The Author claims that the original book was deleted and she published again plus she is editing the chapters. It seems like there was some readers before, hence I found no any comments except for one.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
-8/10

The book cover is simple and beautiful. The theme is background of Suga's image and it look appealing, attractive and eye-catching. The fonts are pretty and suits the cover but the end of second line is upward. Kindly balance it, it wasn't necessary to do that.
Advise: If you ever feel a need to change the book cover, use image of Suga wearing a coat since he is also a CEO. It will match the plot plus armies look for these kind of stories too.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
-4/5

The description isn't too long nor too short. The quote and the above paragraphs are attention-grabbing but the author spoiled the story in the last paragraphs that Yoongi will try to stop her and will fall for her. It would be better if you write as a question, "What if given words aren't fulfilled?" And don't remove this point "Yoongi was clearly warned not to fall for her"
Just erase all remaining blurb below this point. Keep it mystery and suspense to the description readers.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
-9/10

The title is too long but it matches the plot. Since it's a title, first letter of every word should be in capital to give professional look. Remove "ff" it doesn't look appealing.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
-10/10

The plot is commonly used among many writers but this one is very different. the way author twist the story it gave light to the plot. It's fantastic! It's not boring nor cliche. It have depths and focuses on many different things rather than one. Yoongi instead of being a love adviser focuses on what's right.