-Darkness by yolamnicepaprika_7 [Rev. Elinah]

Title: Darkness

Title: Darkness

Author: @yolamnicepaprika_7

Reviewer: Elinah

Rules followed: 5/5

Reader Interaction: 3/5
Your book showed a few numbers of comments as chapters went by. Nonetheless, the book was good itself, so don't be discouraged. I guarantee that the more you please the reader's liking, it is most likely for your comment section to increase and get bombarded by your dear readers.

Cover: 4/5
The Taehyung photo was attractive at it's finest. It was beautiful, though it may look somehow plain to the others. Maybe you could try and look up some ideas and designs to add in the cover to hook more readers than usual. But I have to say that it was good.

Description: 5/5
It was just perfect. It was immaculately short, so it fits. It doesn't any clues about the plot, so that's a plus. The written description wasn't long enough to bore the readers. As a writer, starting off, it was really a good impression

Book Title: 9/10
I must say myself that it's rare for me to see a book named DARKNESS, but it may still sound so common at the back of my head. The good thing is that the title you chose was relevant and bonds with the story line as planned. You can consider of brainstorming another title you could name your book which will be close to your chosen story line.

Plot: 8.9/10
I sadly admit that I'm not that into book genres as of yours, but I did find it interesting. At some point, it wasn't a cheesy one, nor a cliché type. As some books I have read showed a bit of cheesy and awkward things, yours told otherwise. Though as I went on with the book, I somehow managed to get confused but I did like it. Maybe you could add a bit more of a plot twist that can make the readers go kaboom with it. Almost everyone knows that plot twists are one of the touches that could make your book gain itself a spotlight in the eyes of many.

Grammar and vocabulary: 16/20
As writing stereotypes may vary, it is important for you as an author to expand and stretch out you own self dictionary. Many would really expect a book with a nice and soothing vocabulary and grammar that will surely impress them. Though your grammar wasn't that bad at all, I think it will be better to have a new set of words to show in your writings. Explore more and more words as you go will really help you throughout your days as an aspiring writer.

Character Development: 7.8/10
As I read through, I may have expected to have an out of the box development for the characters. I may not found the peak of my expectations, but I can assure you that the development was great. Really. Though you might use some touches that could make your fellow reader's heart go crazy. All in all, it was great out of great.

Writing style: 8/10
Going on with your creativity with writing was not bad. Though they dialogues may be improved. You see, as you write the dialogues, it goes like this, for example; Taehyung said "Join our cult.". It was confusing to me and unfamiliar. It would be much better if you switch it up to; " Join our cult." Taehyung said. That will sound much more familiar to me and to the readers. You can add a few descriptions of what he was doing, what he looked like or just how he acted while saying the line. By these, it will help you with your improvement.

Twists and attraction: 9/10
It wasn't the typical type of story to portray a whole hurdle of twists. Though I might say that adding two plot twists won't hurt. Putting your readers in a roller coaster ride will surely make your book gain so much more love and great feedback.

Reviewer's opinion: 9.8/10
All my comments and advises weren't meant to offend or hurt you in any form. Hope you understand.

Your book holds a great potential. As a starter at the world of books and writing, we all expect ourselves to be great. In fact, you yourself was just an impressive one for starters. The way you write the story in a different path, and in a unique style just impressed me so much. Keep on with what you're doing and never stop loving it. I'm sure that as time goes by, the books you have written will reach higher that the peek you expected. Hope my words helped you with your journey! Thank you and good luck!

 Hope my words helped you with your journey! Thank you and good luck!