-The gentle vampire by preronasaha [Rev. Seokie]

The Gentle Vampire | KSJ Oneshot ✅

Author:  preronasaha

Reviewer: Seokie

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 5/5

The readers were pleased with your work, I saw that. 

And from your part, you also reacted well with them but from next time try to use words instead of replying to them with only emojis, this will create a good impression on your reader. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 3/10

 I will suggest you change the cover as the cover looks too bland and simple to catch the attention of the reader. I saw you tried your best to give the feelings by adding the elements and the right face claim but it still did not give a good impression. The house in the back does not look like a castle but more like a burned house. Well, you can add a castle with forest parts and Seokjin as a face claim. The font for 'Vampire' looks pretty but the name of the author is not at all clear on the book cover. 

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 8/10

Well, the description is sweet and small kinda felt cute to me. I think it gave the right information about the story but not too much as well. But here you also made a small mistake which you need to avoid I have suggested the part here : 

"After waiting for years, the gentle vampire meet his soulmate through a mistake" add 's' with 'meet' as the vampire is in the singular form.  

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 7/10

The "Gentle Vampire" book title is unique cause I found no other book with the same title on Wattpad. And it also describes the nature of our boy Kim Seokjin who is indeed gentle with every living being. But the book title did not seems creative to me. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 3/10

The story started with the same old style a dark forest which gives people a bad vibe and in the deep of that forest, there is a castle hidden from human's eyes where a vampire of 556 lives with no company of vampires whose name is Kim Seokjin the last decedent of Kim Clan. One day he attacked a girl of 20 whose name is Ruby and turned her into a new vampire which later became his wife. The story felt total cliche to me, I will suggest you change the opening and ending of the story.