-The Sky Bandits by sanch250 [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: The Sky Bandits - A Land of Ralosia & Ranuulo Story

Author: Sanch250

Reviewer: FrozenHeartsGalaxy (Anika)

Cover: 00/05
The cover is simple with an image of the sky. There is no creativity, attraction or font to attract the reader's eyes. In every book, the first important thing is the cover. It is the first thing that catches the reader's eyes but the author didn't put any effort in it.

Title: 3/05
The title is too long and matches the plot. There is nothing unique enough to catch the reader's attention.

Synopsis: 01/10
The description is long but not so thrilling. The unknown characters are just introduced with their names and what they will do in the story, and that isn't even an interesting way to begin with. You didn't use any suspense or thriller type writing to grab the reader's attention nor reveal a uniqueness of a character or plot in the blurb except for the information that there is distinct anatomy among them. It is just too plain and simple a summary of the whole plot.

Execution: 6/10
This story has different books as in short different series, but for me that just ruins the mood and fun to start a book. The other series might be interesting for the readers who began to read it from the start. But you filled out a form for this book so I didn't get a chance to read them so I am not entertained much. Even in this short book, I must admit that you executed the plot very well.

Plot: 6/20
The plot is rare and unusual as it tells about two different worlds separated by temple link and main characters known as Sky Bandits who grew stronger under supervision of mysterious guy Lunahreim. The exposition was too rushed and confusing. Reader just got to know they haven't met their son Valr for two years but instead of hanging the readers with the cliffhanger you reunited them immediately at the same moment. You just took away a blissful phase when the reader goes through theories, impatiently waits for the results and keeps themselves engaged in the story until the moment finally comes. Even the flashback of Diva and Vos childhood's were too rushed. First of all, they trusted Lunahreim quickly and didn't bother to ask him why he wanted to help and make them stronger, this made the scene look unrealistic. Although other flashbacks of their history were interesting which showed their character's development.

Writing Style: 14/20
Your writing style is great, easy to read and understand. You express emotions through dialogues more often than action tags which didn't help that much to empathize with the character's feelings. You should also try describing their expressions and mood through an action tag.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 19/20
I couldn't detect any grammar, vocabulary or punctuation mistakes. The author's English is pretty good.

Characters & Development: 3/10
There are so many new and different names of characters, places or other creatures and each of them was revealing one after another too fast without any pause. This made me confused and I forget them easily. The reader can't memorize them at once. Also you don't let readers go through cliffhangers, everything flows in the story smoothly without any obstacles or problems except for that particular backstory when they got stuck in Renuulan. There weren't many tense, suspense or thriller moments to make readers feel at edge. But I love how you reveal their strength, I like the race part between Razen and Lucar and their kids

Total: 52/100