-The art of loving you by -sultryVixen- [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: The Art Of Loving You

Author: -SultryVixen-

Reviewer: Anika 

Cover: 1/05

The cover is simple and too plain. The theme is dark which matches the plot but the height of Jimin's image is too short. The style and position of the font ruins the cover's attraction and the quote is too small. There is no Author's name to avoid chances of Plagiarism. Hence it's not very eye-catching and it clearly shows the designer didn't put much effort in it even though the cover is the one who first catches the reader's eyes.

Title: 4.5/05

The title is unique and eye-catching. It matches the mood of the plot.

Synopsis: 6/10

The blurb is short and mysterious. It reveals a glimpse of chemistry between the main characters with such a great writing style. It isn't very thrilling but it does make the readers curious and grab their interest.

Execution: 6/10

The title and cover doesn't reveal the genre nor the fact it's a ship book. Ship name next to title isn't necessary but add Jikook image in the cover for shippers to see so that you could attract their attention. Other aspects of the book are perfect and the story pace is balanced.

Plot: 15/20

The plot is simple and common but the way the author spun the story made it look more interesting and rarer than others. Every single incident, events and suspense doesn't let the reader pause in the middle.

Writing Style: 17/20

The writing style is very beautiful and mesmerizing. It's very deep and emotional as the readers proceed further, they get more immersed in it. The narration is very detailed and well-explained. Sometimes, I got confused in the early chapters and had to read them twice to understand it. For example, in the first chapter I think the pace was too fast so I confused Jimin with the other teacher and didn't realize the paper was detention slip with Jimin's name on it until I read the other chapter. I didn't find any mistake there but in this one:

Chapter 4,

She grabs a piece of paper and writes down her address before giving it to me. It leaves me flummoxed. Why (did) she just send me the address through text messages?

I guess you meant to write "didn't" I suggest going through the first few chapters of your book.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 17/20

There are no grammatical, vocabulary or punctuation mistakes but I rarely found some spelling mistakes that caught my attention,

Chapter 3,

(blt) was drunk sex

Correction: But it was

Chapter 8,

I am not a (lair)

Correction: liar

Characters & Development: 8/10

Jungkook's personality is so rare, deep and admirable. The readers can feel all his emotions as the author did an excellent job expressing his feelings by narrating his inner-thoughts, mood, reaction. The chemistry between Jikook somehow confused me. Jimin gained interest in Jungkook because of his literature and creative mind which explores the depth of things. Meanwhile Jungkook only felt aroused near him as if it's just infatuation, not love.

Total: 74.5/100

Final Note: This book deserves recognition because the work is so brilliant and breathtaking. I must say the author is very talented and creative when it comes to writing style.

 I must say the author is very talented and creative when it comes to writing style