-BTS world by taetaekookiechips97 [Rev. Seokie]

Book: BTS WORLD (BTS X YOU) 

Author: taetaekookiechips97

Reviewer: Seokie

TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 5/5 

The readers were pleased with your work, I saw that. But I feel you need to react with your readers more. I saw very little interaction with your reader from your side. 

The reaction actually helps you to know what your readers feel about your story and how you should improve on them to create a better story for your reader. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 3/10

The cover looks like a simple picture of BTS. I will suggest you change the cover to attract more readers to your story. 

You can show BTS symbol illuminating light to show get way to the game and tiny tans on your cover and the OT7 group at the back along with you can show an army girl with a BTS cap to show Y/n in the cover. And make your cover looks magical and not just any single dark colour to show the magical and game life called BTS World where Y/n got tangled. 

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 1/5

I did not understand what you wanted to say in your book description. I only saw a bunch of quotes in the descriptive part. I will suggest you give some insight about the book in the description part. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 4/10

"BTS WORLD (BTS X YOU)" although the book title looks unique and holds the exact meaning but it's not a very unique title in Wattpad. There are tons of books with the same name in Wattpad and most of them are on werewolves. So if you want your book to stand out from them then I will suggest you use a different name. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 8/10

Totally in love with the plot. The starting was amazing. It's quite rare to find a book with a totally different style of starting. You have used your imagination to your best. I liked how you introduced the characters to the readers; it was different and unique. As well as I have liked the flow of your starting it was neither fast nor slow with decent grammars. And I like the creative idea of your upbringing in the story. 

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

~ 19/20

I failed to find any grammatical mistakes though I checked your work properly so congrats you did well in the grammar part. But I have to cut one marks because if by chance I missed any grammatical error.

Now moving on to the vocabulary part it was not bad in my opinion, you did use some good vocabulary in your story but also did not make it too hard for your reader to understand so I appreciate your method of writing. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 9/10

Well, the story starts with a twist changing the life of Y/n. So I feel the story has the twists to attract people. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

~ 4/10

I did not feel a very good connection with your characters neither I felt any sparks of joy nor sadness when they die but I saw you tried your best to portray them. So my suggestion is to add some more elements to create a better impression for your reader. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

~ 7/10

I like your style of writing but I will suggest you if you want to make your book more royal then do use some more good quality vocabulary in your work. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

~ 6/10

Total Marks: 66/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : I would suggest you change the book cover according to the suggestion. Add some insight about your story in the description box only a few lines won't do the job of describing a story so I will suggest you add a brief about your story. Change the book title if you want your book to stand out from the crowd of good books. And try to make a better connection with the readers and your characters to give a better impression of the book. Along with it add some more good quality vocabulary to make your writing creative. 

And please interact with your readers to know about their impression of the book. 

Overall, I liked the story; it was unique from the stories found in Wattpad. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●