-Save me #army by marie0211 [Rev. Azaad]

Book name: #SaveMeArmy

Book author: marie0211

Rev name: Azaad

Reader interaction: 5/5

As for the book cover: 3/5

Written description : 5/5

Chosen book title: 4/5

Story plot: 8/10

Grammarian: 19/20

The plot twist: 7/10

character development : 10/10

creative way in writing : 9/10

opinion rate for the book: 10/10 (I'm in love with the story omg)

Cover: Well, I'm not saying the cover isn’t good but the thing is it doesn’t match with plot and it didn’t attract me that much. So i would suggest you to change the cover, that will match with plot.

Description : The description you gave is just PERFECT. It didn’t gave too much information about the plot but still attracted me to read the story. So good job with that!

Chosen Book title (the score is 4/5) : I get that why you choose this title for the book. It's good and really original. But i'd like to suggest you to change it a little bit. Like you can remove the hashtag from the title. Cause i don't think it's a good idea to use hashtag in titles. That's all. Overall it's good.

Story plot: I'd not say i've not read stories like these before, but still it has a original plot with some twists and turns that makes it really very interesting. And I'm looking forward to read more.

Grammarian : Bad grammer really irritates me whenever i read books specially fanfictions, My own grammer is not that good too but still i was really happy when I rarely found any mistake in your story, literally. I would've given you the full marks but i've noticed at some points you missed some punctuations. Reread the chapters you’ve written, you’ll find out by yourself cause it's not something big. okay? :)

The plot twist: i've only read some few chapters but i've already found some interesting twists in the story which really got me hyped about the next chapters. As i'm still reading it i hope there will be more twists in the upcoming chapters too! And i'm looking forward to it.

character development : The character development was just perfect. I could feel every emotion of the characters, as if I was playing the roles. It was not too slow or too fast, it was just going with the flow. and I loved it! Good job with that!

creative way in writing : Like i said earlier, the way you write the story made the readers connect to the story and the characters. You made them feel the emotions of the characters. The way you described the concert day was something i will remember my whole life. Woah. It was as if i was really watching the concert there live by myself with my friends. The way you narrated the story had it's own unique way to attract the readers and fall in love with your writing. Everything was fine but sometimes you made the description of something too long which could be done the other way. But overall, it was really really good. Keep up the good work, girl!

opinion rate for the book: I'd really suggest everyone to read the book, you’ll experience everything that you want as an Army. I'm still learning and improving my writing too so please don't get hurt by anything i said in this review. This was one of the best books i've ever read. Just keep the points i've mentioned in your mind. Keep writing, I'll be looking forward to the story! Best of luck and Thank you :)

 Keep writing, I'll be looking forward to the story! Best of luck and Thank you :)