-Here and there by wrengi [Rev. May]

Book:Here and There

Book:Here and There

Author: wrengi

Reviewer: May

• TOTAL MARKS- 87.5/①⓪⓪

|- 3.5/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

If the book was more exposed, let me tell you that you are gonna get so many notifications that it will take you a century to read them all. It's really interactive but then again not everyone would want to comment on it because they would be so focused in the plot, the scenes, the characters that they would forget to comment even probably. 

|-  8/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

The quote(?) is a bit confusing for me. Writing it in the middle of the title is a good idea but then again it was confusing when I read it. But it gives that really mystery thriller vibe but if you are going for the Kim's, maybe use their pics as well? But this cover is not bad but the quote is confusing with the title. The choice of fonts, even though it goes with the cover, does not look that nice honestly. Yellow is a color, in my opinion, you should try to avoid as much as possible and the quote is too small, maybe increase its size a little bit.

|- 4/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

The book description is really eye-catching and it actually made me want to read more, just…do not use informal words like "don't", etc. 

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

It goes with the theme of the book, the plot and the cover. It's a plain title honestly and no one would like to look at it for a second time that is unless they read the blurb. 

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

The suspense here is filled to the brim. In the note chapters, you said there is some untold truth which actually made me focus on the story a lot but I feel like the plot is kinda similar all those mystery/thriller Netflix adaptation movies but like I said, this genre is never boring to read and I feel like it is different. 

|- 19/②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

I would have given it a full mark but I saw a few words here and there missing, like really few and you used informal words…a lot in narration. I would suggest writing "do not" instead of "Don't" because it does not look good like that. 

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

I would like to say that this is really indulging. I cannot stop reading. For a second there, I thought something happened to Namjoon. The way you end the chapters with so much suspense is just…appreciating. 

|- 7/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

"The thought you put in a thought" of the characters is realistic and relatable. I love the characters and Jin is a character everyone wants to be, he controls his life well, who doesn't want that? SeokJin having those thoughts, those emotions, I felt them but I still think you should work a little more in the emotion sector. Maybe, divide the thoughts of the characters from the narration. It would be easier to grasp them then. 

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

You have a way with writing, it completely kept me glued to your book. I was worried if I would be able to write the review with the way I was just so attracted to your writing style and yes, creativity must be your middle name. But then again I had to read some sentences more than once to grasp it but it's all good. 

|- 10/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : This book is…I do not know why you gave it for a review, its such a good book but the only thing you need to work on is not using informal words in narration and honestly your book should be more exposed. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●